NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

97DOHCobra

Established Member
DancingDevil.gif

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
So because you got an email claiming it was a smart car it must be true, right?

When did smart cars start coming with five lug wheels?

Smart car:
how-smart-is-the-smart-car-image.jpg

Close up of crushed vehicle rear wheel:
5lug.jpg

Plus there's just way too much mangled metal there to be a smart car because a smart car uses mostly plastic body panels. Plus the bumper of that truck has got to be 24 inches off the ground making that wheel at least a 17 inch. They don't have DUBs for smart cars yet as far as I know. ;-)

U.M.

We have a local officer on the boards and he posted that picture saying it was a smart car and he was on the scene.

[ame=http://www.nostreetracing.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5053]NOStreetRacing.org[/ame]

Paulinator

Established Member
So because you got an email claiming it was a smart car it must be true, right?

When did smart cars start coming with five lug wheels?

Smart car:
how-smart-is-the-smart-car-image.jpg

Close up of crushed vehicle rear wheel:
5lug.jpg

Plus there's just way too much mangled metal there to be a smart car because a smart car uses mostly plastic body panels. Plus the bumper of that truck has got to be 24 inches off the ground making that wheel at least a 17 inch. They don't have DUBs for smart cars yet as far as I know. ;-)

U.M.

looks like jeep cherokee wheels

laruei

Established Member
The only reason I now think that picture is funny because it gets such a rise out of you. Its not like the guy who was racing was like.. "Oh awesome a coyote..let me try and hit it." It was obviously an accident. I think if there was any humor to be found in that picture its that his tongue is sticking out.. other then that, I agree its pretty nasty.

But getting all bent out of shape about it isnt going to deliver you a righteous empty page sir/ma'am....Hell I'd be surprised if people didnt start posting things just to get under your skin...

In conclusion.. there is a lot of crap on the internet your not gonna like.. you happen to be in a PUBLIC forum and some of it will make its way to you. Such is life.. make like a duck.

K.. thats all proceed with regularly scheduled programming.

Users who are viewing this thread