NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Immortal LuD

Established Member
My first contribution to the thread. Saw this on the way to the beach this morning... Dude pulled up next to me and started revving at me...

Best part is, after I got in my turn lane, he punched it, and nothing but a huge oil burn spewed out... Awesome!

dub.jpg

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
My first contribution to the thread. Saw this on the way to the beach this morning... Dude pulled up next to me and started revving at me...

Best part is, after I got in my turn lane, he punched it, and nothing but a huge oil burn spewed out... Awesome!

dub.jpg

he has been coming out to the local meets....the front rubs ALOT!!! The guy is a joke..

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

dub.jpg

Arrrgh! My eyes, my eyes -- kill it with fire!!!

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member

dub.jpg

A Vette with ground clearance!

Users who are viewing this thread