NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
READ BEFORE WATCHING:

College student spent half a day in the library writing a paper...he leaves the computer for a few minutes to use restroom....comes back and girl had deleted everything he had typed.......NOW YOU MAY WATCH!

[youtube_browser]aVSz-YsBDS4[/youtube_browser]

So this guy worked on a paper for 5+ hours and never once saved it... or had the document autosave...RIIIIGHHHT....

NOoPE

Sanchez

Don't Panic
Established Member
People ... why on earth do you think anyone cares whether or not you find something funny? This is the "Pics that make you lol" thread and not the "Post a bunch of opinions no one gives a shit about" thread. Less whining and more pictures.

alqueefdasuckscawk.jpg

tumblr_lqlket5qnM1qj26eao1_500.jpg

Daily-pictures-3512.jpg

a94_w8.jpg

299375_10150811680415533_145593970532_20994819_1593801820_n.jpg

September-02-2011-23-42-36-dailypicdump75264001Dailypicdump20110723s580x509209228580.jpeg

9QhYq.gif

295bgk7.jpg

low-down-dirty-humor-10.jpg

256912_460s.jpg

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
So this guy worked on a paper for 5+ hours and never once saved it... or had the document autosave...RIIIIGHHHT....

NOoPE

Some of these public campus cpu's are fickle like that. Unless you save directly to a usb or email the paper to yourself you might get screwed. With that said, you would have to be one dumb mofo to not do any of that on such a long paper.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
German quality!

Do that to your mustang,and the door will fall off.

yeah because your mustangs door is twice as long and weights twice as much, and the dimension between hinges is probably narrower too.

being able to stand on a door means jack shit, when the hinge starts to creak after 100k and drives you ****ing insane everytime you open the door and hope nobody is around to hear your pos car door open. GF's 02 Jetta.

M240Bravo

Established Member
yeah because your mustangs door is twice as long and weights twice as much, and the dimension between hinges is probably narrower too.

being able to stand on a door means jack shit, when the hinge starts to creak after 100k and drives you ****ing insane everytime you open the door and hope nobody is around to hear your pos car door open. GF's 02 Jetta.

My cobra had 9k on it and it started to do that. lol

TRXboy

Established Member
The REAL description, as per Youtube's description of the book throw.

"My nigga rocked her ass with the book!
this is the story... my nigga is on the computer at the library and needs to download something so went to get the librarian to download and comes back this girl is on his computer so he told the girl excuse me im on the computer she gets up and leaves with an attitude and talking shit and he leaves again to get the librarian so he can download and then he comes back again and she is x'n out all his stuff on the computer so all that work he did is gone so hes mad so he rocked the smut in the head with the book and left!"

kuruma

Established Member
People ... why on earth do you think anyone cares whether or not you find something funny? This is the "Pics that make you lol" thread and not the "Post a bunch of opinions no one gives a shit about" thread. Less whining and more pictures.

qft
All these people posting "that isnt funny, or this isnt funny" don't post anything themselves. I say stfu and find something funnier than chuck testa or rage comics and then talk.

rage-comics-fotooo.jpg

rage-comics-royal-rage.jpg

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
READ BEFORE WATCHING:
Female college student reused to get a real man a sammich.........NOW YOU MAY WATCH!

[youtube_browser]aVSz-YsBDS4[/youtube_browser][/QUOTE]

E

JustaGT5408

Established Member
qft
All these people posting "that isnt funny, or this isnt funny" don't post anything themselves. I say stfu and find something funnier than chuck testa or rage comics and then talk.

rage-comics-fotooo.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Happens to me all the time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread