Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
SpliC.png

tumblr_lzzepo0Vqd1r7saxoo1_400.gif

Last edited:

99lightning_svt

Established Member
If the average citizen knew how much stuff we get off simple traffic stops for speeding...... They'd STFU.

Guess what Timothy McVeigh, Ted Bundy, David "Son of Sam" Berkowitz, and 9/11 ring-leader Mohammed Atta all have in common?

This coming from the COP who has a negative trader rating! BAHAHA

Police are a joke they for the most part don't solve crimes or even obey the law there selves! They see an opportunity to carry a gun and have more power then the average man and abuse that power to the best of there ability's!

How many young good looking girls have gotten a ticket because i cant name ONE.

NoMonica!

I'm Naked...
Established Member

Police are a joke they for the most part don't solve crimes or even obey the law there selves! They see an opportunity to carry a gun and have more power then the average man and abuse that power to the best of there ability's!

one day you'll get t-boned at an intersection and all manner of emergency service will come to pull you out of the wreckage, and a you'll hear a cop say "hey i know that dude, he post on svtp, he thinks we're jokes" and then he'll lean down and whisper in your ear softly "pwned"

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
one day you'll get t-boned at an intersection and all manner of emergency service will come to pull you out of the wreckage, and a you'll hear a cop say "hey i know that dude, he post on svtp, he thinks we're jokes" and then he'll lean down and whisper in your ear softly "pwned"
:lol::lol::lol::lol: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

99PunisherSVT

Established Member

You're also from Oklahoma so I doubt you actually know any good looking girls to begin with.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
If the average citizen knew how much stuff we get off simple traffic stops for speeding...... They'd STFU.

Guess what Timothy McVeigh, Ted Bundy, David "Son of Sam" Berkowitz, and 9/11 ring-leader Mohammed Atta all have in common?

Umm Cops let them go...and they still killed alot of people. Yeah you guys sure are winning. FTC.

Users who are viewing this thread