NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

M3xpress

Established Member
Boys starting early

4siers.jpg

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
[youtube_browser]SLBBtFSW8TE[/youtube_browser]

I just watched that entire... effing... thing... and I'm so glad I did.

It started off a little rough with chubs singing along to "Everything I Do" by Bryan Adams. I contemplated turning it off at this point but decided to see what happened next. What transpired was pure gold, culminating with chubs "playing" an electric guitar while leaning against a tree and making poop faces. The video ends with our love lorn hero singing into the camera while he awkwardly takes a few slow steps towards it. But wait! There's more after the credits! Stick around and enjoy!

SCBQQSTN

Established Member

It started off a little rough with chubs singing along to "Everything I Do" by Bryan Adams. I contemplated turning it off at this point but decided to see what happened next. What transpired was pure gold, culminating with chubs "playing" an electric guitar while leaning against a tree and making poop faces. The video ends with our love lorn hero singing into the camera while he awkwardly takes a few slow steps towards it. But wait! There's more after the credits! Stick around and enjoy!

I feel really bad for this kid, not because of the horrific job he did in his little music video, but the fact that will probably get walked all over by girls, playing the "nice guy" card. I hope he learns soon that girls like the chase, not the cheese.

That's awesome haha

Spoolx

Established Member

As corny as it is I give that kid tons of credit, it takes alot of balls to make a video like that.

Neverbdonegt

Established Member

Somebody repost the video he's talking about here in this thread. I cant watch it for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread