nickf2005

Established Member
What in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu^^^

aliens-meme.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I really hope this works for you all. He nailed it on the first try on me. Pretty crazy.

[youtube_browser]DaWcL3oOd-E[/youtube_browser]

So obviously you always land on the smiley face no matter where you move. I just went up and down the whole time until I couldnt anymore.

nickf2005

Established Member
So obviously you always land on the smiley face no matter where you move. I just went up and down the whole time until I couldnt anymore.

Obviously it's mathematically figured that you have to end up on that square. How that works out is over my head.

Last

Established Member

Here is a little thing, after you move off the start and he does the first count, it is impossible to land on the house, he uses that impossibility of where you can't move over and over until your on the final square. There is no other outcome.

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
Here is a little thing, after you move off the start and he does the first count, it is impossible to land on the house, he uses that impossibility of where you can't move over and over until your on the final square. There is no other outcome.

This. Impressive, but not that difficult to figure out.

Users who are viewing this thread