NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Yea i think its bad taste,were it another religion there would probably be an embassy attack in India.

While I don't disagree with you, I think you can say "it's in bad taste" with pretty much every picture in this thread.

People (the world around) need to not let stupid things get to them.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
Yea i think its bad taste,were it another religion there would probably be an embassy attack in India.

That is the difference between us and them.. There has been plenty of shit in this thread that has and will offend someone's beliefs in someway.. can't let it get to you. Best you can do is just move on.

clbailey

Established Member
Agreed, but the thread is labeled and full of nws pics not religious pictures that could potentially be offensive. As in mocking the death of Jesus Christ.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Agreed, but the thread is labeled and full of nws pics not religious pictures that could potentially be offensive. As in mocking the death of Jesus Christ.

It also mocks the jewish faith, islam, black people, white people, trailer trash, geeks, women etc.

This thread is kind of like south park. It makes fun of EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY. Most people understand that, but every once in a while somebody throws a fit. They laugh when others are made fun of, but when it's their turn, they can't take it.

o2k

Noob
Established Member

It is probably affecting you and some others little more than I intended. I'm sorry.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
It is probably affecting you and some others little more than I intended. I'm sorry.

I believe in God and thought they were funny as hell.
Now back to the funny before we get Stampeded.
Seriously all you 20 something pantywaists need to realize something
It's ok to be offended

Last edited:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
This is true.. We do make fun of everything and everyone.. But thats just to keep the universe balanced.

Yup exactly my point. Don't come in here and laugh at pictures at the expense of one group, then get all butthurt when somebody makes fun of your group.

That classic "you can dish it but not take it."

With that said, back to the funny.

30324802.jpg

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
I'm not religious and don't care but those Jesus ones are just stupid.

While I don't disagree with you, I think you can say "it's in bad taste" with pretty much every picture in this thread.

People (the world around) need to not let stupid things get to them.

That is the difference between us and them.. There has been plenty of shit in this thread that has and will offend someone's beliefs in someway.. can't let it get to you. Best you can do is just move on.

It also mocks the jewish faith, islam, black people, white people, trailer trash, geeks, women etc.

This thread is kind of like south park. It makes fun of EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY. Most people understand that, but every once in a while somebody throws a fit. They laugh when others are made fun of, but when it's their turn, they can't take it.

4CX9g.gif

How about you move the circle jerk out of this thread?

Spoolx

Established Member
What am I missing with the Jesus pics?

I couldn't care less about religion or offending religious people, actually like offending religious people but those aren't even remotely funny.

byeofcr

Established Member
LOL o2k thats me! Sweet!! I officially made it to the NWS pics page!! I famous

Users who are viewing this thread