NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Screenshot_20200130-214711__01.jpeg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator

13 year old weighing 99lbs..... LOL! I have an 8 year old son that is 103lbs. Fortunately he plays and loves football, and I have been lucky enough to coach him the last three years. He plays travel football, and local league football as well. I also have him working out every Wednesday with some X-NFL and college talents. Every one of them is in awe of him at this age. To say he is going to play serious college ball is a dad's dream, but we believe that the ball is literally in his court.

Jameson Mean Mug.jpg

blownstang01

Established Member
13 year old weighing 99lbs..... LOL! I have an 8 year old son that is 103lbs. Fortunately he plays and loves football, and I have been lucky enough to coach him the last three years. He plays travel football, and local league football as well. I also have him working out every Wednesday with some X-NFL and college talents. Every one of them is in awe of him at this age. To say he is going to play serious college ball is a dad's dream, but we believe that the ball is literally in his court.

View attachment 1621319

I don 't think mine has ever been 99 or 103 lbs. LOL. He definitely breezed right past it. Wrestled 170 all through high school and now 174 in second year of college. I think he was 150-160 lbs @ 10 years old.
31280789277_81b45407cd_z.jpg

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member

View attachment 1621319

My son is 12 in March is 111 pounds and nearly 5 1/2 feet tall.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I started high school early... 12 years old. Had my 13th birthday during the fall. I was 6' 2", 175 lbs and shaved daily. Some of the students used to pick on me and ask me what class I was teaching or who's dad was I. By the time the 10th grade rolled around I had a full beard and could buy booze without getting carded. All of a sudden everyone wanted to be my buddy.

Last edited:

coposrv

Established Member
I also have him working out every Wednesday with some X-NFL and college talents. Every one of them is in awe of him at this age. To say he is going to play serious college ball is a dad's dream, but we believe that the ball is literally in his court.

View attachment 1621319

Be careful with that. When I was in high school I played baseball golf and AAU basketball. I was elite level. At 16 I was throwing 90’s with movement, 12/6 curve. Low single digit handicap golfer at 12 and and by 16 rounds in medal tournaments in the 60’s playing with kids my age who went on to play on the pga tour and win majors. By my junior and senior year I was completely burnt out and hated it. When I was a kid I would do anything to stay on the field or course. Then a point came where I was just over it. I didn’t touch a golf club for about 6 years after that.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread