NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
What metro sexual rainbow warrior thought putting a toilet in the kitchen would be a great idea? The stupidity just clubs you like the hulk whacking a baby seal, damn!

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
What metro sexual rainbow warrior thought putting a toilet in the kitchen would be a great idea? The stupidity just clubs you like the hulk whacking a baby seal, damn!

0de5603f97d9709cdbd8bc4f6e9b6cbc.jpg

It's brilliance. It puts you within arms reach of a poop knife at all times.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It's brilliance. It puts you within arms reach of a poop knife at all times.
I just gave one to my FIL on Father's Day. He laughed way too hard and my MIL couldn't believe it was a real thing. I explained it to her 74 times and she was still puzzled. Finally I said "It's fer when ya drop a loafer too big fer da terlet tuh handle and ya need to bust her up a c-hair before the pot can swallow 'er down." Light bulb moment followed by "ewwwwwwwww."

rwleonard

Established Member
I was standing in line behind a guy wearing an "American Dodge Ball Association of America" t-shirt. I tapped him on the shoulder and said, "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball." He turned to his wife and said, "See!" She just rolled her eyes and sighed.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I was standing in line behind a guy wearing an "American Dodge Ball Association of America" t-shirt. I tapped him on the shoulder and said, "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball." He turned to his wife and said, "See!" She just rolled her eyes and sighed.

Reminding him of the 5 D’s of dodgeball is also helpful.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive…and dodge!

Users who are viewing this thread