NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
If you're not doing baseball like this, we can't be friends. Introducing The Savannah Bananas. The owner is a marketing genius honestly. I have read books about the owner and what you get when you buy a baseball ticket. They have packed stand every game. You should watch some of their vids.

They did an entire documentary on ESPN about it. Bananaland or something. Pretty cool.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_2260.jpeg

MG0h3

Established Member
^^watching these mentally deranged queers put themselves through this is hilarious.

Nobody will ever believe this nonsense but other mentally deranged queers.

It’s funny when little kids see them and they look at them funny. Point. Have to ask an adult wth they’re looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
^^watching these mentally deranged queers put themselves through this is hilarious.

It’s funny when little kids see them and they look at them funny. Point. Have to ask an adult wth they’re looking at.

Which is why they are coming for our kids..

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member

Best solution is ridicule the hell out of them like this. Yeah you will be called a ***phobe, but so what. You will be anyway. Best to just poke fun at them whenever/wherever.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member

i told my little one it wasn’t nice to ask those questions out loud…but after the 4th or 5th time we pulled through Wendy’s and even I couldn’t figure out the gender i changed my mind. I gave that kid free reign to say whatever, and it’s been pretty great lol. A 6yo will say some really truthful things at times…

Users who are viewing this thread