Established Member
I’ll just leave this here…

Image1689333817.002802.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Wait til she whips out her huge c lit

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That aint no joke bro… some of these female bodybuilders taking test, tren, deca etc have got some monster clits… This is do to the androgynous/masculizing effects of these compounds…Deca and anavar in low doses is safe’ish for women… but some of these crazy bitches are running similar cycles to the men..

bird_dog0347

Established Member
That aint no joke bro… some of these female bodybuilders taking test, tren, deca etc have got some monster clits do to the androgynous/masculizing effects of these compounds…Deca and anavar in low doses is safe’ish for women… but some of these crazy bitches are running similar cycles to the men..
Maybe with enough cycles they will be able to compete again in women's sports.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
**** watermelon, she can crack coconuts whith those legs. I'm too damn good, get them legs shaking, and looking like Arnold on Mars. I'll keep my tiny brain between my ears thank you.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That’s probably a closet or bathroom…

Probably a closet being a bifold. Still been to a few, I'm picky about hospitals. Not going to dig into my life mishaps but damn some are sketchy. Definitely have AMA out of one to go to another before.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Probably a closet being a bifold. Still been to a few, I'm picky about hospitals. Not going to dig into my life mishaps but damn some are sketchy. Definitely have AMA out of one to go to another before.
Me too, a few misadventures and trips to the ER for myself and buddies have made me very picky about hospitals…

Users who are viewing this thread