Screenshot_20230924_183624_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230924_183738_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230924_213352_Instagram.jpg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
For my military miggas…

I hated playing that game, dont miss it one bit. Got my ass reamed when I missed a salute to two Squadron CO's in command ballcaps and flight suits, they looked like every other enlisted schmoe that had a ballcap on instead of a Piss Cutter.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I hated playing that game, dont miss it one bit. Got my ass reamed when I missed a salute to two Squadron CO's in command ballcaps and flight suits, they looked like every other enlisted schmoe that had a ballcap on instead of a Piss Cutter.
In tech school, a Captain riding a motorcycle stopped on the street, called me over to him and asked me where my salute was. :rolleyes:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
In tech school, a Captain riding a motorcycle stopped on the street, called me over to him and asked me where my salute was. :rolleyes:
Sounds like a heffier officers wife dependa move...

I got saluted by idiots on AF and army joints all the time becsuse i had a silver crow on my piss cutter or a black crow on my 8pt cover

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Y’all were playing the game wrong… anytime we’d spot brass with enough distance ahead, we’d spread out so they would have to salute 5-10x instead of just once. Our CO was the bomb though, he caught on after a couple times and from then on he’d say “good xxx fu**ers” with just one returned salute.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread