*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
giphy.gif

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Legit watches the MX Master Chief doin that exact thing with 4 or columbian sluts whilst his dick was hangin out in curacao one night lol

My E6 ass had to carry his ass home

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Legit watches the MX Master Chief doin that exact thing with 4 or columbian sluts whilst his dick was hangin out in curacao one night lol

My E6 ass had to carry his ass home
Been there, done that. I always did the dragging and was never the dragee thankfully lol.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
A guy I worked with went to Osan engaged to his girlfriend back stateside. Once there he got a juicy pregnant and married her. You might think that was his biggest mistake. Others would argue his biggest mistake was leaving the keys to his Mustang with his fiancee back home. Lol
Howd the marriage end up??? Knew a dude in Japan that was "engaged" to a "buy-me-drinky" girl for all 3 years he was there. Nobody could convince him she was just taking his money, dudes would even bring him videos with that chick and said he was cool that she had to "work" since it was her job. There was no saving that dude, I left before he did but I can bet money on how it ended for him.

Last edited:

ajaf1656

Established Member
Howd the marriage end up??? Knew a dude in Japan that was "engaged" to a "buy-me-drinky" girl for all 3 years he was there. Nobody could convince him she was just taking his money, dudes would even bring him videos with that chick and said he was cool that she had to "work" since it was her job. There was no saving that dude, I left before he did but I can bet money on how it ended for him.
I'd have to ask some guys I know who probably kept in touch with him. I wasn't close friends with him, but his fiancee was BFF's with my girlfriend at the time so I heard all about it and how she drove his Mustang into a light pole and left it on the side of the road. Lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'd have to ask some guys I know who probably kept in touch with him. I wasn't close friends with him, but his fiancee was BFF's with my girlfriend at the time so I heard all about it and how she drove his Mustang into a light pole and left it on the side of the road. Lol
I bet he is still paying it off at 29% APR…

Users who are viewing this thread