Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_8587.JPG

IMG_8586.JPG

IMG_8584.JPG

IMG_8583.JPG

IMG_8581.JPG

IMG_8572.JPG

Emos hate high 5s, they are always left hanging.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It’s my understanding that the operator is responsible. Some OTR trucker guys might have a better answer for you.. if they dip your tank and it’s dyed, I’m not sure what the fines are or if the company you work for is responsible.
A buddy of mine had to jump thru hoops and prove it was used transmission fluid etc that he was using as fuel. Texas DPS pulled him over and asked what color is that diesel going to be if I check and he replied red :ROFLMAO: My buddy said you should have seen how big that mfers eyes got. My buddy owns a transmission shop, they do a lot work on busses, trucks, rvs etc… anyways he filters and cleans up the old transmission fluid and runs it in his diesel trucks etc. He has had a few encounters with this trooper before, getting the impression they don’t like each other… long story short the State/DPS did test and it was found it was indeed transmission fluid and my buddy laughed and said see m’fers I told you!

EDIT: he mixed it with other oils etc that he was using to burn in his diesels.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Wait, what?

My knowledge of diesels is nonzero but pretty damn close to zero
He doesn’t burn it straight in his diesels, pretty sure its mixed with his other fuel oils etc… he got into to doing this years ago when diesel first spiked in price. I think he has used old cooking oils from deep fryers etc that he would go collect from restaurants. I really don’t know why he spent so much time and effort on this shit. I would have just paid at the pump vs spending time on this science project. You definitely cannot dump that shit straight into your tank. You do have to clean it up, remove/filter debris etc… sure there is more to it, but I am not a ****ing nerd, so who knows..

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He doesn’t burn it straight in his diesels, pretty sure its mixed with his other fuel oils etc… he got into to doing this years ago when diesel first spiked in price. I think he has used old cooking oils from deep fryers etc that he would go collect from restaurants. I really don’t know why he spent so much time and effort on this shit. I would have just paid at the pump vs spending time on this science project. You definitely cannot dump that shit straight into your tank. You do have to clean it up, remove/filter debris etc… sure there is more to it, but I am not a ****ing nerd, so who knows..

It's really not any different than me pissing, through a strainer, into my DEF tank.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait, what?

My knowledge of diesels is nonzero but pretty damn close to zero
old school thought was that the oil helped seat rings in the injectors and pistons but today it would absolutely **** up the dpf systems

Users who are viewing this thread