1699605560223.jpeg

1699605579771.png

1699605606424.jpeg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Im a Sailor therefore im allowed to **** with Marines and vice versa lol

This page is solid gold!!!!

And if you havnt been to Marine Corps Ball you havnt lived...and if you have your liver will never heal lol

I had to carry a fullbird Colonel home once from the Ball lol...he was one of my favorite dudes i ever worked for lol...and the only 06 i ever called by his first name...went like this (Col...you gotta help me here "Sir...Col...Col...COLONEL!!!...JOHN! help me help you boss" lol

ajaf1656

Established Member
Im a Sailor therefore im allowed to **** with Marines and vice versa lol

This page is solid gold!!!!

And if you havnt been to Marine Corps Ball you havnt lived...and if you have your liver will never heal lol

I had to carry a fullbird Colonel home once from the Ball lol...he was one of my favorite dudes i ever worked for lol...and the only 06 i ever called by his first name...went like this (Col...you gotta help me here "Sir...Col...Col...COLONEL!!!...JOHN! help me help you boss" lol
I'm an Airman, I don't **** with Marines. I just use Jedi Mind Tricks on them. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Imagine seein a Sailor in his mess dress dragging a Marine Colonel in his mess dress out of party lol...and the First Class i was askin the Master guns to help me pour him into my car lol

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I'm an Airman, I don't fukk with Marines. I just use Jedi Mind Tricks on them. Lol
Not youre fault lol

Telling them what to do and then watching them do what they do are awesome...we provided close air support and DA direction in the acft inwad onboard and watching them lay the hate down was rad lol
I was telling them where to direct fire via IR cam and it was something else to watch...holy shit lol

Everyone on my acft had 2nd Mardet patches on our flight suits too...even though we were sailors...thier CO gave em to us to wear...so we did lol

Users who are viewing this thread