NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s not gay if you don’t see their wieners. So, I’m all for them going down to reward me for gathering and hunting to ensure our survival.

I’ll enjoy the tropical paradise until those clothes rot away or I catch one having a wank.

Then day three rolls around and they are out of cosmetics and have a 5'oclock shadow.....

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Then day three rolls around and they are out of cosmetics and have a 5'oclock shadow.....

going to get real ugly when they run out of transitioning hormones, drugs etc…going to turn into The Rocky Horror Picture Show real quick.
It’s a remote island, I’m not looking to keep them around forever. Just long enough to get myself slobbered on a few times while I build a boat to leave the island. I’m falling off and drowning like Wilson from Cast Away anyways.

All that, or Rosie O’Donnel.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It’s a remote island, I’m not looking to keep them around forever. Just long enough to get myself slobbered on a few times while I build a boat to leave the island. I’m falling off and drowning like Wilson from Cast Away anyways.

All that, or Rosie O’Donnel.
Tom Hanks Castaway GIF by Death Wish Coffee

ajaf1656

Established Member
Oh, I need to have a plan in place....Set a timer, the boat home is more than 5 minutes behind schedule, get to work. Lol

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
No, but yeah, he does post some neat stuff. I asked where he got it all from a while, he said Pinterest.
He gets them from that site crazyshit.com. Idk if it’s his website but I see all the memes before he posts them here because I go directly to the source. I also don’t think it was purposefully done.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
He gets them from that site crazyshit.com. Idk if it’s his website but I see all the memes before he posts them here because I go directly to the source. I also don’t think it was purposefully done.
Yeah, on the memes with the girls and stuff. The buildings, engines and other stuff comes from elsewhere. He's done it numerous times and has been popped for it. I didn't get him this time, Kris did.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

Just a heads up to everyone else, that site is 18+ lol.

Thought the main page would be "tame", nope, nudity right away.
Definitely not safe for work

Users who are viewing this thread