NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_6687.jpeg

_Snake_

Established Member
Wait, who can't read?...

Flashing red signal. When a driver approaches a flashing red light used in a traffic control device or with a traffic sign, the driver shall stop at a clearly marked stop line, but if none, before entering the marked crosswalk on the near side of the intersection, or if there is no marked crosswalk, then at the point nearest the intersecting roadway where the driver has a view of approaching traffic on the intersecting roadway before entering it. The right to proceed shall be subject to the rules applicable after making a stop at a stop sign. This subsection does not apply to:
(a) A person operating a bicycle

Stop signs. A driver approaching a stop sign shall stop at a clearly marked stop line, but if none, before entering the marked crosswalk on the near side of the intersection or, if there is no marked crosswalk, then at the point nearest the intersecting roadway where the driver has a view of approaching traffic on the intersecting roadway before entering it. After stopping, the driver shall yield the right of way to any vehicle in the intersection or approaching so close as to constitute an immediate hazard during the time when the driver is moving across or within the intersection. This subsection does not apply to a person operating a bicycle.
Are you a cyclist?

MG0h3

Established Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Haha holy shit! Straight for the throat.

But what a spoiled little bitch. Telling the truth about something is fine. Doing it solely because you can’t get the toy you want is totally different.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Lol how did a 7 year old ( she was 4 in 2020) build a website, albeit a shitty one and register a domain.. I am thinking there is an ex-husband involved here :ROFLMAO:

ajaf1656

Established Member
Are you a cyclist?
Well, I own 12 bikes, but I wouldn't call myself a "cyclist". I just like bikes. I can't stand the homos who spend thousands of dollars on their high tech carbon fiber bikes, wear the full Lance Armstrong costume and ride in the middle of the road only to be slower than me on my single speed steel bike from the 1970's wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I'd say 95% of my riding is not on the road. There's no need to get on the street to go for a recreational ride when I can ride on the bike path, go to the skatepark or go ride on dirt trails.
People shouldn't want bikes to come to a come to a complete stop at a stop sign anyway. They should just go when it's their turn and only stop if necessary. Smart bike riders do everything in their ability to avoid inconveniencing automobile traffic and stopping when it's your turn on a bike just means everyone is going to have to sit there waiting for you to get back up to speed and clear the intersection.
That is why the law (in some places) exempts bicycles from having to stop, proving Bobby Hill wrong. Lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Well, I own 12 bikes, but I wouldn't call myself a "cyclist". I just like bikes. I can't stand the homos who spend thousands of dollars on their high tech carbon fiber bikes, wear the full Lance Armstrong costume and ride in the middle of the road only to be slower than me on my single speed steel bike from the 1970's wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I'd say 95% of my riding is not on the road. There's no need to get on the street to go for a recreational ride when I can ride on the bike path, go to the skatepark or go ride on dirt trails.
People shouldn't want bikes to come to a come to a complete stop at a stop sign anyway. They should just go when it's their turn and only stop if necessary. Smart bike riders do everything in their ability to avoid inconveniencing automobile traffic and stopping when it's your turn on a bike just means everyone is going to have to sit there waiting for you to get back up to speed and clear the intersection.
That is why the law (in some places) exempts bicycles from having to stop, proving Bobby Hill wrong. Lol
Well I am glad you’re only half a fagg and not a full blown cosplay cyclist :ROFLMAO:

Kidding, but you my friend are the exception to the rule, so many cyclist out there are just either inconsiderate or oblivious… motorist can suck too.

SGT MERC

Established Member
I've been riding a Jekyl for over 10 yrs now and just upgrade it as parts wear out... Nothing but off-road biking for me. Loved to bike mountain trails and hilly parks in PA, but there are non in Oklahoma. Lmao

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread