NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I also swear there was a joint in tampa called the "tilted kilt"?

Tilted Kilts were cool for one, maybe two visits. Twin Peaks wasn’t bad, only went once. Hooters is hit or miss when you aren’t paying 25 dollars for 14 wings or weren’t having a wellness check and getting cut off after 4 24oz beers over a span of 3 hours.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Tilted Kilts were cool for one, maybe two visits. Twin Peaks wasn’t bad, only went once. Hooters is hit or miss when you aren’t paying 25 dollars for 14 wings or weren’t having a wellness check and getting cut off after 4 24oz beers over a span of 3 hours.

I would find our DSs at the Riverwalk Hooters on the weekends and order like $100 worth of pitchers to their tables to make the night interesting. It either went really good or really bad. Lol

Some boys get their love of trains from their mothers.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I would find our DSs at the Riverwalk Hooters on the weekends and order like $100 worth of pitchers to their tables to make the night interesting. It either went really good or really bad. Lol

Some boys get their love of trains from their mothers.

Has potential for sure. The one I go to when I work around Gary/Portage, Indiana, is a 200 yard walk.

They have a 7 drink limit regardless of how long you’re there. A tall beer counts as two, and you can’t have 3 in a row. I 100% understand the liabilities of over serving, but sometimes common sense isn’t allowed to exist. I have to order a small drink for #5 before I cam order a tall for #6/7?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_6863.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread