IMG_9254.JPG

IMG_9252.JPG

IMG_9250.JPG

Like stockings by the chimney,
I’m hung.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I feel like that is just a made up shit post...but, back in HS we had this trailer park kid Bobby who's whole life was a dumpster fire. His mom was divorced and gay but banged like a bunch of dudes dads causing divorces in two other dudes families. Bobby lived with his father but was banging his step sister who lived with the mother. (She always wanted free weed)

Let that last part sink in a bit. His older step sister, lived with his mother.... As in the daughter his mother had prior to marrying his father. The mother would then cheat on the father and getting divorced when Bobby was like 7....

Bobby, one day, distraught realized his step sister was his half sister....

Not because he realized she was his mother's daughter....

No, because he found out his father was banging the mother while she was married to some other dude for years before the mother left that dude for Bobby's father.

So Bobby's step sister was actually his full sister but the whole family was so stupid he couldn't even figure it out.

*Correction, Brian got shot. No idea what the **** happen to Bobby.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I feel like that is just a made up shit post...but, back in HS we had this trailer park kid Bobby who's whole life was a dumpster fire. His mom was divorced and gay but banged like a bunch of dudes dads causing divorces in two other dudes families. Bobby lived with his father but was banging his step sister who lived with the mother. (She always wanted free weed)

Let that last part sink in a bit. His older step sister, lived with his mother.... As in the daughter his mother had prior to marrying his father. The mother would then cheat on the father and getting divorced when Bobby was like 7....

Bobby, one day, distraught realized his step sister was his half sister....

Not because he realized she was his mother's daughter....

No, because he found out his father was banging the mother while she was married to some other dude for years before the mother left that dude for Bobby's father.

So Bobby's step sister was actually his full sister but the whole family was so stupid he couldn't even figure it out.

*Correction, Brian got shot. No idea what the **** happen to Bobby.
IMG_6268.png

Users who are viewing this thread