NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The only reason to end an animals life that you’re not consuming is if it’s threatening your animals or family. I caught and removed a fox and a cat from my house when I lived in Virginia. They were terrorizing my dog. I drove them both across the Potomac and dropped them off in Maryland. They’re probably voting Democrat.
I have used love traps/cages to capture critters around my house. Mostly ferrel cats, occasionally a possum or raccoon. I ****ing hate raccoon's, they get in to every thing. The cats I really don’t mind. They are rodent control.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I have used love traps/cages to capture critters around my house. Mostly ferrel cats, occasionally a possum or raccoon. I ****ing hate raccoon's, they get in to every thing. The cats I really don’t mind. They are rodent control.

Cats are cool until they get to ****in and crying and pissing everywhere. Stinky ****ers.

But traps are the way to go.

Funny side note, the Cat I caught was wayyyyyyy more aggressive than the Fox…

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Cats are cool until they get to ****in and crying and pissing everywhere. Stinky ****ers.

But traps are the way to go.

Funny side note, the Cat I caught was wayyyyyyy more aggressive than the Fox…
They will **** your shit up. My youngest daughter let one in the house once and that nigga was the tazmanian devil, tearing up the blinds and shit. I put on my motor cycle jacket, gloves and helmet to grab that ****er. I didn’t want a cat mask!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The only reason to end an animals life that you’re not consuming is if it’s threatening your animals or family. I caught and removed a fox and a cat from my house when I lived in Virginia. They were terrorizing my dog. I drove them both across the Potomac and dropped them off in Maryland. They’re probably voting Democrat.

Preach.

Pretty much bottom line.

Tezz500

Established Member
They will **** your shit up. My youngest daughter let one in the house once and that nigga was the tazmanian devil, tearing up the blinds and shit. I put on my motor cycle jacket, gloves and helmet to grab that ****er. I didn’t want a cat mask!

I didnt expect a feral fox to be more subdued than a domesticated cat that’s for sure lmao.

Just goes to show you if they’re big enough they’ll **** your ass up if that water in their water bowl gets their nose wet!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_8647.jpeg

Tezz500

Established Member

I’ve been watching these guys hand build a Ford DOHC V10.

And since that set up doesn’t exist…. They’ve had to cut and merge cylinder heads lol. It’s been comical. Idk if it’s a “DYI” vid but it’s pretty amazing how these guys just have excess to all this shit to make this happen…

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

And since that set up doesn’t exist…. They’ve had to cut and merge cylinder heads lol. It’s been comical. Idk if it’s a “DYI” vid but it’s pretty amazing how these guys just have excess to all this shit to make this happen…

It will make like 400hp and 460 ft/tq while getting 4mpg.

blownstang01

Established Member

You should watch the guy who built a AWD Mustang. Thing is damn near factory. The best is the comments on his early videos where guys said it would never work or get finished. Guy showed them all up.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I legit want a pet raccoon haha

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I didnt expect a feral fox to be more subdued than a domesticated cat that’s for sure lmao.

Just goes to show you if they’re big enough they’ll **** your ass up if that water in their water bowl gets their nose wet!

Supposedly foxes are friendly and not aggressive at all unless they are diseased with rabies or something. They're just so skittish that you hardly interact with them, but if you get one to come around they are just as friendly as any domesticated dog.

Users who are viewing this thread