NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

The only thing chicks like that are good at is changing the smell of the air around them. Also, these are the types that accuse guys of sexual assault years later because their “aura” told them to.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
The only thing chicks like that are good at is changing the smell of the air around them. Also, these are the types that accuse guys of sexual assault years later because their “aura” told them to.

I beg to differ, it appears she can Macramé a butt floss hemp bikini and other various pieces of hemp hippie-hoe-wear and accessories.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Like patchouli, bugspray and dogshit..

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Hemp Hippie Hoe Wear should slot in nicely between Vanity Fair and Victorias Secret in the women’s clothing racks.
Bugs.gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You forgot fresh cut red onions, the signature scent of homeopathic home made deodorant.
Wait till she spreads her legs and that stench trench hits you! Chicks like this don’t bathe, they use the aforementioned homemade deodorant and probably some other hippy bullshit like rare earth crystals…

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait till she spreads her legs and that stench trench hits you! Chicks like this don’t bathe, they use the aforementioned homemade deodorant and probably some other hippy bullshit like rare earth crystals…
Facts, also all the bullshit they lather on their skin hits your tongue and lips like a 9V battery. Was never brave enough to go bushwhackin down on one because of that. Not gonna lie, I was afraid Id puke and not get anymore bootie.
What kind of recce work you doing to get this kind of intel man?
Been through quite a few hippie chicks in my time, none of them were ever worth effort. It was super popular for chicks during its resurgence in the 90's as an alternative to being "grunge".

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Facts, also all the bullshit they lather on their skin hits your tongue and lips like a 9V battery. Was never brave enough to go bushwhackin down on one because of that. Not gonna lie, I was afraid Id puke and not get anymore bootie.

Been through quite a few hippie chicks in my time, none of them were ever worth effort. It was super popular for chicks during its resurgence in the 90's as an alternative to being "grunge".
IMG_7304.png
FCE87E19-C17C-4E9B-9A0C-BB59067EC297-18576-00000B499C99903E.png

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

So, you’re suggesting there is nutritional value in going down on her as there’s leftover dried nut down there.

Users who are viewing this thread