NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Dusten

Established Member
Part of it is because the female can be a twice DWI convicted crack whore being gang banged weekly with FB posts to show it……while the Dad has nothing but pictures of his kids up and they even each other out.

If the father has anything other than his kids up, even something like fishing, they’ll use it against him.

Nothing the female puts up will be used against her.

It’s kinda like black privilege but for all single moms.

Trust me.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bingo. When we divorced I had nowhere to live initially so I was given shit custody. I was handed divorce papers coming home from deployment and had to scramble.

Now the judge won't change the plan because he won't "upset the norm" even though my kids requested it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Bingo. When we divorced I had nowhere to live initially so I was given shit custody. I was handed divorce papers coming home from deployment and had to scramble.

Now the judge won't change the plan because he won't "upset the norm" even though my kids requested it.
Yeah goodluck getting any modification to the decree…I inquired and my attorney asked me how much money I wanted to spend.

MG0h3

Established Member
Yeah goodluck getting any modification to the decree…I inquired and my attorney asked me how much money I wanted to spend.

Don’t waste your time or energy.

The money wasted is the lowest of importance.

Pull drive yourself nuts trying to “win”

My real estate lawyer told me not to even bother. Said they’ll charge me 20k in a year. Maybe you get A win but the other side will appeal and then you start over. Typically at that point the client blames his lawyer and the lawyer knows this. You start over with a new lawyer.

Hamster wheel.

Coworker is on lawyer #3 after several years. He worse off than when he started and is an emotional wreck half the time.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
^^^^agreed

Reminds of that scene from goodfellas….

**** you, pay me…

IMG_9471.gif

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Don’t waste your time or energy.

The money wasted is the lowest of importance.

Pull drive yourself nuts trying to “win”

My real estate lawyer told me not to even bother. Said they’ll charge me 20k in a year. Maybe you get A win but the other side will appeal and then you start over. Typically at that point the client blames his lawyer and the lawyer knows this. You start over with a new lawyer.

Hamster wheel.

Coworker is on lawyer #3 after several years. He worse off than when he started and is an emotional wreck half the time.

This is why I created the ex wives thread. ****ing bitch is doing whatever she can to minimize the time.my 6 year old gets with me and my family .

My attorney asked me if I was willing to burn $50-75k and fight for 3 years.

Absolutely ****ing ridiculous.

MG0h3

Established Member
This is why I created the ex wives thread. ****ing bitch is doing whatever she can to minimize the time.my 6 year old gets with me and my family .

My attorney asked me if I was willing to burn $50-75k and fight for 3 years.

Absolutely ****ing ridiculous.

Shitty deal but at least your attorney was honest.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
You divorced and divorcing guys. I went through this 30 years ago. Not much has changed. My lawyer gave me 2 pieces of advice. 1) always be the reasonable one, always take the high road. 2) it isn't fair. Men have the advantage in the business world, women have the advantage in family court. It's just how it is.

I heeded his advice and now all 3 of my kids are grown adults and know their mother is batshit crazy and they don't even talk to her. Yes, I spent a lot of money, but that is long forgotten. Keep the relationship with your kids tight. And don't bad mouth their mother in front of them. Just my .02 worth.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
You divorced and divorcing guys. I went through this 30 years ago. Not much has changed. My lawyer gave me 2 pieces of advice. 1) always be the reasonable one, always take the high road. 2) it isn't fair. Men have the advantage in the business world, women have the advantage in family court. It's just how it is.

I heeded his advice and now all 3 of my kids are grown adults and know their mother is batshit crazy and they don't even talk to her. Yes, I spent a lot of money, but that is long forgotten. Keep the relationship with your kids tight. And don't bad mouth their mother in front of them. Just my .02 worth.
Great advice

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
And yup sure as shit...the woman nevrt loses in divorce court lol...****in sad...oh i gotta have the kids 28 of 31 days....and then the kids spend 26 of those days at her parents so she can party snd get new dick on your dime...every ****in time

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
And yup sure as shit...the woman nevrt loses in divorce court lol...****in sad...oh i gotta have the kids 28 of 31 days....and then the kids spend 26 of those days at her parents so she can party snd get new dick on your dime...every ****in time
Yup, went through that. And I would never say stop battling. Just ask the court for what's fair. Eventually you'll get what you want. For me, all 3 kids ended up with me because they couldn't stand the instability that their mother created. When they got to that age to make that decision, they were gone. Once that happened, I filed for, but never received child support. I held that over her head to keep her in line. Never had a problem after that.

Users who are viewing this thread