03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_0039.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I know you want a white girl, but ease into mang, don’t start off with a russian one. You gotta work your way up to that level of hot crazy. Start off with a nice dutch girl :D

I’ve had few in my time… long time ago… a LOT lesssss drama. A LOT.

I could do a Polish one.

Unfortunately, it would seem that mostly ratty latinas are attracted to the midgets. Seems to be all I get now a days... Oh, and that one Dominican I was getting signs from a while back… :LOL:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You know I almost went there believe it or not. Honest to god, but I don’t think our boy is ready for even that.

You’re breaking my heart boo. Such low confidence in a short king?!?!

I could definitely read a few books to boost my IQ and throw some risers in the inside of my shoes, that will improve my odds, surely!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Unfortunately, it would seem that mostly ratty latinas are attracted to the midgets. Seems to be all I get now a days... Oh, and that one Dominican I was getting signs from a while back… :LOL:

Look on the bright side, at least you're not being pursued by other men. I had a customer a while back who was clearly gay. I treated him just like any other customer and was nice to him and made sure his car was taken care of. He was really happy with the end result and brings me a $50 Starbucks gift card and asks for my number. Had to let him down nicely in the office in front of everyone to let him know I wasn't gay and had a gf at the time lol. I seem to get hit on by the gays fairly often... more often than I'm comfortable with.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Look on the bright side, at least you're not being pursued by other men. I had a customer a while back who was clearly gay. I treated him just like any other customer and was nice to him and made sure his car was taken care of. He was really happy with the end result and brings me a $50 Starbucks gift card and asks for my number. Had to let him down nicely in the office in front of everyone to let him know I wasn't gay and had a gf at the time lol. I seem to get hit on by the gays fairly often... more often than I'm comfortable with.

hahahaha. That might mean you are keeping your facial hair a little bit too “tight”….. lol

Users who are viewing this thread