NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

gregorio

Established Member
118665576109podborka37he2.jpg

If this isnt a caption oportunity I dont know what is. :lol:

lightning_2001

Established Member
i dont know if these have been posted and i sure as hell aint going through all the pages......
coolice1.jpg

Dominikandpavel2.jpg

black_nazis.jpg

DyEKd0eT.jpg

futureterrorist.jpg

furry_car_insides.jpg

monkey_on_a_stick.jpg

no_sheep_****ing_sign.gif

stayclassy2.jpg

twip_2002_0606_05.jpg

haha this ones wrong
34.jpg

naked_guy_outside_building.jpg

Last edited:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
I still think his car is funny.

I think it's funny that, despite being "only a V6," it's still the best looking new edge on the site. Somebody should be embarrassed.:burn:

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
astrocreep96 said:
I think it's funny that, despite being "only a V6," it's still the best looking new edge on the site. Somebody should be embarrassed.:burn:
While I dont agree with the cobra emblems... its HIS car and if that is what makes him happy.. so be it. I, for one, wouldn't want the constant hassle of explaining its not a genuine svt product.

Raggin on the guy isn't the best route either!

and you might think it's the best on the site... keep in mind... thats your opinion. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
astrocreep96 said:
The only person who should be embarrassed is you. The one who drove an EVO. One of the UGLIEST cars to date. :xpl: :burn: :uh oh:

Last edited:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
LedVenom281 said:
The only person who should be embarrassed is you. The one who drove an EVO. One of the UGLIEST cars to date. :xpl: :burn: :uh oh:

:lol: A little catty, are we? No problem, I understand if it's that time of the month. It happens to my girlfriend too.:beer:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
astrocreep96 said:

The fact that he has racing stripes on a 03/04 shell and bullit rims, doesnt really make it 'the best looking new edge'.

Users who are viewing this thread