NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

CASSPER

Established Member
heed this warning- do not go looking for goatse. he will come looking for you. i know when someone says "dont do something", you'll go and do it, but for the sake of your very soul, do not do it. i promise, you will never be the same again. the same goes for the girl in the tub. i have been most unfortunate to see both.:xpl:

oh, wikipedia will tell you without any pictures.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Go_Time.jpg

O4COBRA

Established Member
You people don't want to see ******. My eyes still burn, take my word for it.

Now I'm curious about the girl in the tub, can someone give the Cliff's notes?

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
A phenomenon known as "goatse" has taken the internet by storm, in what has become the fad from hell that just won't die. Don't know what goatse is? It's a picture, go look it up, can't miss it. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the goatse is...you must see it for yourself....

The 8 phases of goatse

Phase 1: Shock
"OMGWTF!" *MINIMIZE......*
1-shock.jpg

FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE AND I THOUGH IT WAS FUNNY.

i only made it to this stage, and i wanted to end myself soon afterward. thankfully, that image is no longer burned into my retinas. it took a good month for the healing to conclude.

SN95StangMan

Established Member
O4COBRA said:
You people don't want to see ******. My eyes still burn, take my word for it.

Now I'm curious about the girl in the tub, can someone give the Cliff's notes?
Tubgirl.com

Tubgirl.com was a redirect to a picture, tubgirl.jpg, containing a masked, naked woman lying in a bathtub, buttocks raised with her legs over her head, projecting a fountain of orange/yellow liquid from her anus onto her face. Before the launch of tubgirl.com, this image was featured in a rotten.com story "Fecal Japan"[3] claiming that the subject matter is popular in Japan. The image displayed on tubgirl.com has since been removed.

dont go looking for it....

Users who are viewing this thread