NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
+1!

You think its real?

It looks like something they would show to a bunch of high school kids before prom to make them think twice about drunk driving. I don't think it should be taken down or anything, I just think its creepy to look at. Poor guy obviously didn't get any that night.

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Damn, that "Cheer Up!" poster is terrible.

They always used to do those at my school before prom. Everyone acts like they are dead or close to it and they tell you not to drunk drive. Funny thing was though my senior year the principle was on a bunch of pain medication for some surgery so he was slurring all his words and stumbling and everyone thought he was drunk. lol.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
They always used to do those at my school before prom. Everyone acts like they are dead or close to it and they tell you not to drunk drive. Funny thing was though my senior year the principle was on a bunch of pain medication for some surgery so he was slurring all his words and stumbling and everyone thought he was drunk. lol.

lol thats funny. The worst part for mine was when they started talking about the dangers of STD's and practicing safe sex. My then-girlfriend's parents were there and kept glancing over at me. That was awkward.

Obviously one of those "don't drink and drive/prom video PSAs"

I know, read post #6145. :)

Lightmare

Banned
If you look closely in the lower right part, it says motifake.com... so I'm guessing it's made up

Hahah! You're dumb.

It looks like something they would show to a bunch of high school kids before prom to make them think twice about drunk driving.

Anyway, yeah, it's a staged photo. Being fake lowers it's lol factor by 2.

:(

Last edited:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Your other pictures make up for that, especially the first one (typical SVTP poster :D) and the two old guys fighting.

Lightmare

Banned
Your other pictures make up for that, especially the first one (typical SVTP poster :D) and the two old guys fighting.

Yup. I try to mix em up. I always have at least one or two pictures that are likely to offend and be in bad taste. Looks as if I have met my quota once again.

:eek:

Hahha, the old fart fight rocks!

Last edited:

Lightmare

Banned
oh my god, here they come. The sackless inhabitants of svtp.

Go on girls, get it out of ya'lls system. Cry it out. It's ok, Daddy's here. Fact is, you don't know anything about what I have and have not seen. So keep your baseless accusations to yourself.

Oh, I may be sick. How does that change anything? Nothing? Ah yes, ...nothing.

Last edited:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
oh my god, here they come. The sackless inhabitants of svtp.

Go on girls, get it out of ya'lls system. Cry it out. It's ok, Daddy's here. Fact is, you don't know anything about what I have and have not seen. So keep your baseless accusations to yourself.

Oh, I may be sick. How does that change anything? Nothing? Ah yes, ...nothing.

Chances are you have never had to extricate anyone from a vehicle covered in blood and brain matter, and then find yourself covered in the same shit. Try it sometime and you will see why some of us find that picture disgusting.

Lightmare

Banned
Chances are you have never had to extricate anyone from a vehicle covered in blood and brain matter, and then find yourself covered in the same shit. Try it sometime and you will see why some of us find that picture disgusting.

I'll add that to my list of things to do....

Hookay, back to the pictures...

Stop_For_Me.jpg

1187700614344.gif

funnypictures1132yj8.jpg

481b8e69.jpg

nincloserwg3.jpg

n8802024_36047556_2028.jpg

cookie_bunny.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread