NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
So youre saying if dick sucking was the most popular sport in the world, that would somehow make it "cool"?

This is america. We watch football, basketball, baseball, and fighting.

And occasionally hockey.

Thats right though, you also once claimed chuck liddell "has no ground game" LOL.

I forgot I was going to stop paying attention to you after that.

You're better off arguing with a fencepost, you'd get a more intelligent response.

Americans will always view soccer as the sport 4th graders play and European's go crazy about. That's it.

Oh, to keep back on track...

fortune_cookie.jpg

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
So youre saying if dick sucking was the most popular sport in the world, that would somehow make it "cool"?

This is america. We watch football, basketball, baseball, and fighting.

And occasionally hockey.

Thats right though, you also once claimed chuck liddell "has no ground game" LOL.

I forgot I was going to stop paying attention to you after that.
Chuck has ground game?:lol::lol::lol:
Agreed. Soccer is a woman's game.
:lol:a bunch of overweight men in tights pushing each other is your thing?you rock on dude!
Such a soft sport too!

[ame="http://www.break.com/index/painful-leg-break.html"]Painful Leg Break Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/823122@@AMEPARAM@@823122[/ame]
Soccer is a game played by third world countries that can't afford helmets and pads for real football.
:beer:

:rollseyes

Last edited:

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Soccer is a game played by third world countries that can't afford helmets and pads for real football.
:beer:

LOL. Tell that to all the USA fans that were cheering like theres no tomorrow when USA went to the finals with Brazil last month for the confederations cup.

I am willing to bet a large sum of money, if USA ever won a world cup, soccer would get a much larger following here in the US.

3rd world countries? Pretty much every Euro team represented in the world cup is better off financially than the USA buddy. I am from Italy. As an Italian in Italy I get free health care, and the rest of my family gets 14 months of retirement pension a year.

Last edited:

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
LOL. Tell that to all the USA fans that were cheering like theres no tomorrow when USA went to the finals with Brazil last month for the confederations cup.

I am willing to bet a large sum of money, if USA ever won a world cup, soccer would get a much larger following here in the US.3rd world countries? Pretty much every Euro team represented in the world cup is better off financially than the USA buddy. I am from Italy. As an Italian in Italy I get free health care, and the rest of my family gets 14 months of retirement pension a year.

Ya it would probably DOUBLE!!!!! YOUR RIGHT!!!! bringing a grand total of 14 americans!!!!... im just sayin, even if it was to double.... it still wouldnt be bigger than football...

The most watched soccer match ever was the U.S-Mexico with 10.7 million viewers (worldwide) thats a little more viewers than "America's got talent" on NBC

the average football game audience? 16.6 million. (America only)
most watched football game ever? Pats<Giants 97 million people.:rockon:
Football>Futbol !Owned!

ToyoFl

Established Member
Ya it would probably DOUBLE!!!!! YOUR RIGHT!!!! bringing a grand total of 14 americans!!!!... im just sayin, even if it was to double.... it still wouldnt be bigger than football...

The most watched soccer match ever was the U.S-Mexico with 10.7 million viewers (worldwide) thats a little more viewers than "America's got talent" on NBC

the average football game audience? 16.6 million. (America only)
most watched football game ever? Pats<Giants 97 million people.:rockon:
Football>Futbol !Owned!

:lol: At least get your facts right buddy, your numbers were not even close, the most watched game of all time was a soccer game Euro 2004 Portugal vs Greece, over130 million viewers. Then there are the olympics, then the superbowl, then even more soccer, so stfu:loser:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
:lol: At least get your facts right buddy, your numbers were not even close, the most watched game of all time was a soccer game Euro 2004 Portugal vs Greece, over130 million viewers. Then there are the olympics, then the superbowl, then even more soccer, so stfu:loser:

LOL, soccer sucks. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread