NX Inercooler Spray kit

Chuk

Gangster SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey i was just wondering if anyone has seen or used to Nitrous Express Spray bar for intercoolers, a friend told me about it and iw as thinking of getting it, i have a front mount SHM intercooler...

twotons

Established Member
I have a customer that i just completed his 03 SVT cobra, I installed a 75 shot on it and gained 135 ftlbs and 80 hp and the charger stayed about 50 degrees cooler after each pull on the dyno. I think it workks great.

Chuk

Gangster SVT Poster
Established Member
so u actually select how much of a shot it sprays on the intercooler? thats cool, i think im gonna look into getting one for my car, where did it spray on the 03?

RyClef331

Established Member
...Uhh...I'm not so sure thats what it does (as far power selection). I'm not sure on NX's setup on it but I think it just sprays on to the intercooler. I have seen dyno results with it gaining 30plus hp on a procharged stang. I don't know how you'd use the NTercooler kit on an 03 Cobra unless it has like a Fluidyne front mount heat exchanger.

Really its just better to spray down the intercooler after your burn out with the NX set up before you make your pass. You shouldn't really have to spray the whole time like a regular nitrous kit. I have a friend with a 98 Supra and he replaced his purge kit with the Ntercooler. Also with the NX kit you can also use compressed CO2 if you can't get nitrous or if its cheaper for you.

Chuk

Gangster SVT Poster
Established Member
cool thanks, thats what i was thinking, 30hp? thats alot, thanks both of you guys for your feedback

Users who are viewing this thread