NX plate system for 2011 Mustang

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Im very interested to see the results of this! High compression and n2o make a good combo.

I was leaning toward a procharger just for convenience, i hated filling bottles all the time on my drag bike. But you really cant beat the driveablity and cost of this kit.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Im very interested to see the results of this! High compression and n2o make a good combo.

I was leaning toward a procharger just for convenience, i hated filling bottles all the time on my drag bike. But you really cant beat the driveablity and cost of this kit.

Just read the January issue of 5.0 Mustang Magazine and you'll how well it worked for us.

:beer:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
^^^ great article and you guys make cars go fast. Im from Michigan so Im a Livernois Motorsports fan but Lethal, Livernois & EVO performance are the top dogs in the game !!!

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
How do you tune for this stuff. Do you even need a tune change if under a 100 shot?

If it is a wet injection you technically don't, because it is adding what they believe is the correct amount of fuel. But you have to think everyones set up is different. Stock exhaust or free flowing exhaust really makes a big difference in nitrous. How knows what they designed the kit for?! I would atleast goto a shop and have them do a base line run to check AFR. They normally wont charge you that much for a run or two. Its not worth risking your motor.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Just read the January issue of 5.0 Mustang Magazine and you'll how well it worked for us.

:beer:

As in 5.0 mustang & super fords? i have it just haven't got to it yet.

EDIT: nevermind got off my lazy ass and found it.

Last edited:

wazslow

Established Member
If it is a wet injection you technically don't, because it is adding what they believe is the correct amount of fuel. But you have to think everyones set up is different. Stock exhaust or free flowing exhaust really makes a big difference in nitrous. How knows what they designed the kit for?! I would atleast goto a shop and have them do a base line run to check AFR. They normally wont charge you that much for a run or two. Its not worth risking your motor.

You should still pull timing to be safe.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
is that the same article where they didnt use the tps signal? if so.. why did the article state they couldnt? i found the tps wire on mine in about 5 min of testing the wires.

We used TPS, Strictly Performance used a WOT switch on the pedal assembly.

Users who are viewing this thread