NYPD turn backs on Mayor

iczar1

Established Member
I dont think I've seen anything like this. This following the execution of the 2 NYPD cops. Prayers with their families.

Anyone else get the feeling that things are only going to get worse in this country?

[youtube_browser]s74okHB35LE[/youtube_browser]

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Because they say that he said some stuff about the NYPD and that it helped to contribute to the murder of these 2 cops.

Yeah something to do with stop&frisk and people having rights, you know liberal comi bullshit.

iczar1

Established Member
Got me... either way its crazy to see I suppose. But it begs the question. Lets say these incidents accelerate. And more cops are killed or attacked. What do you think will happen? What happens if the cops decide to walk away? Just asking for thoughts and opinions. Nothing more.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Why would shit get worse in the entire country because of a small isolated incident like this?

+1. Things are better now than they've been in a long time. Crime rates are at a 40 year low. This chicken little attitude is just a byproduct of the way the media reports things nowadays IMO.

Kiohtee

Established Member
+1. Things are better now than they've been in a long time. Crime rates are at a 40 year low. This chicken little attitude is just a byproduct of the way the media reports things nowadays IMO.

This issue is real. Will it simmer down? Maybe a little. Will it phase out like Ebola? Absolutely not. But I've been wrong before.

byeofcr

Established Member
They turned their backs on him because hes repeatedly thrown the department under the bus. He does not support them. Hes been arrested himself.
Most recently he said something along the lines of he not only worries about his son when hes out in society but when hes around police that theyd harm him. Him and al are real close friends.
Bottom line in my opinion hes a shit leader a worse mayor and he did nothing to quell alot of issues before it got to this.
And it will get worse. We ll be doubled up again for awhile. Copycats etc looking to do the same. Its a real sad day when i cant even sit down to eat a hot meal w/o worrying about getting ambushed. I now walk to my personal car after shift with my hand on my firearm.

Last edited by a moderator:

byeofcr

Established Member
Got me... either way its crazy to see I suppose. But it begs the question. Lets say these incidents accelerate. And more cops are killed or attacked. What do you think will happen? What happens if the cops decide to walk away? Just asking for thoughts and opinions. Nothing more.

The ones in it for just a paycheck will walk. But i pretty confidentally speak for most officers who do this job for the right reasons that A. Its a small percentage who will and B. We dont want that guy watching our back if shit hits the fan anyway.
If it got real real bad, youd best be prepared to defend you Nd your family if we cant get there. Think of how bad response times can be not during riots or what have you. I always encourage people to have firearms, but then again im part of the "police state" machine that will one day come take them away supposedly..

Jesse R

Established Member
They turned their backs on him because hes repeatedly thrown the department under the bus. He does not support them. Hes been arrested himself.
Most recently he said something along the lines of he not only worries about his son when hes out in society but when hes around police that theyd harm him. Him and al are real close friends.
Bottom line in my opinion hes a shit leader a worse mayor and he did nothing to quell alot of issues before it got to this.
And it will get worse. We ll be doubled up again for awhile. Copycats etc looking to do the same. Its a real sad day when i cant even sit down to eat a hot meal w/o worrying about getting ambushed. I now walk to my personal car after shift with my hand on my firearm.

Amen. Stay safe out there and keep your head on a swivel. Thank you for all you do.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
God bless our Police Officers - stay safe!

Anyone who lived in the 60's knows it can (and will) get worse.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Society in general, respecting others, work ethics, obeying your parents rules has went down the toilet very fast in the last 15-20 yrs. Today with all the technology and social media the younger generations don't seem to know how to socialize and interact civil amongst each other in person. All this texting and facebook stuff has really hurt the younger generation in my opinion. This is one of the very very small reasons I won't have kids and bring them into this messed up world we live in. I know it starts with parenting and there are many bad parents out there.

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member

How old are you?Im 43 and It's as bad now as I have ever seen it here.Thats coming from what I see in society,not from media.People are above the law.They have no upbringing.Morals are just not taught.Where do you get those libatard stats?The problem with New York is the commie mayor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread