O.C Hot Rod Weekend Oct 8 - 10

66Mustang

Was wondering if anyone will be going to Ocean City, MD for the Hotrod weekend, next week?. I'm drivin a 99 vette, roommate #1 is taking his G35, and roommate #2 will be driving an 87 vette. We should be hitting the Bay bridge around 1 pm. Hope to see some cobras!

-Chris

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
ChrisH,

Sorry I didn't see your post as I posted the same question. I'll be going Saturday with a buddy of mine, he has an 04 pulled Cobra and I have a 03 supercharged Mach I.

Hopefully the cops won't be as bad as they were in May. They were everywhere in May and actually took away from the fun of it. I was terrified to squeal my tires or reeve my engine. They were handing tickets out left and right.

Have fun.

Todd

66Mustang

Yeah, I was at last years crusin weekend and there were a ton of cops. I was messing around with a 69 vette last year and just when I was about to nail the gas I see a o.c cop raise his laser gun from behind some brush...I about pissed right in my seat. But you can still see some bad ass cars runnin up and down costal. Still it'll be good times and with the weather on our side. I can't wait till Friday!!!! Hope to see you around.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread