O/R Bassani X & CB

CobraOnTheLoose

Screamin Yellow
Established Member
How loud and how raspy would Bassani O/R X and Bassani CB be? I have it currently, but i have cats on my x-pipe. I want it to be a bit louder, but I hate raspy sounding exhaust. I do NOT have emissions so that should not be taken into consideration.

Its going to be loud but it will sound pretty damn amazing. You really should consider getting a Borla Stingers CB. I've been a lifelong lover of Bassani setups but after matching up their midpipe with the Borla Stingers I simply could never go back!

rexisme

Established Member
good post... I wanna ditch my catted bassani x and go o/r bassani as well as remove the baffles from the catback. I wish there was a soundclip other than the one of the redfire with the young kid.

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
to please the exhaust gods, you must remove cats, use offroad x, and remove those baffles in tips if you have them in the tips. i think bassagi only offers the baffles as an extra now.
you want to keep the exhaust gods happy, dont you?

CobraOnTheLoose

Screamin Yellow
Established Member
yea, but i have yet to figure out if it will be raspy or not. it does NOT have baffles so the only thing in question is the cats.

rexisme

Established Member
to please the exhaust gods, you must remove cats, use offroad x, and remove those baffles in tips if you have them in the tips. i think bassagi only offers the baffles as an extra now.
you want to keep the exhaust gods happy, dont you?

thats not a problem, i just want to hear what the bassani o/r x sounds like with the catback w/ no baffles before i drop 400 bucks on the thing.

rexisme

Established Member
400? thats a steal...CB is at least $500 and then add another $200 at least for the midpipe

I was talking $400 for just the offroad x pipe made by bassani..... if you are buying a stainless bassani catback like i have you are looking at more aroun d700 and up for the catback and another 370+ for the x.

sonicblu03

Established Member
I have the full setup, no cats and baffles in tailpipes. Without the baffles in it "crackled" for lack of better terms when decceling or down shifting. I put them in and it eliminated that problem for me.

I get compliments all the time. Sounds awesome when running along side construction barriers with the windows down on the highway. lol

Users who are viewing this thread