O/R Prochamber with 2.5" MAC Catback?

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Here is one from YouTube:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrJkWwQDIhI"]YouTube- 03 cobra with prochamber & mac 2.5in ss catback[/nomedia]

I like the ending.:thumbsup:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
I have this exact set-up and love it. It is a little loud but sounds real nice imo.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
Not sure if they're 3.5, and I only have these couple pics. I am talking about the coated/aluminized mac cb, not the ss. I know they aren't the most popular because they're not polished and some will say the quality and fit isn't great, but for me they're under the car and I'm not particular about that. They do sound great and I have had no problems. I have had them for like 3 or 4 years now (I don't think the ss was available then otherwise I would've gottent that), and no rust except for what appears to be that coating is starting to flake off, exposing the aluminized finished underneath.. the polish on the tips is still excellent too.

mustangpics014.jpg

mustang2b.jpg

gtmuscle

Established Member
any problems with the fitting of the ss catback. I want to change from magnaflow but am hesitant on quality

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
any problems with the fitting of the ss catback. I want to change from magnaflow but am hesitant on quality

Mac's catback quality sucks ass. They pipes are angled like crazy when you look at the car from the back. Just buy 2 mac muffler and weld them or bolt them up to your magnaflow catback. If you weld them make sure the muffler shop keeps the tailpipes straight while welding.

gtmuscle

Established Member
Mac's catback quality sucks ass. They pipes are angled like crazy when you look at the car from the back. Just buy 2 mac muffler and weld them or bolt them up to your magnaflow catback. If you weld them make sure the muffler shop keeps the tailpipes straight while welding.

thats what i heard. i only have 15K miles on the car and really like to keepp it looking as sharp as possible. My intentions are to polish the catback before it goes on but a bunch of shiney angles wont help. maybe i will take the magnaflow off, polish it and have the mac welded in like you said.

Users who are viewing this thread