O/R X and H 5.0s

fivepoint0nick

Established Member
Who's running and O/R X or H pipe in CA? Curious if there's a noticeable increase in the smell as I've heard from some that there's no smell and that it's unbearable to others. I personally don't mind the smell but is every cop in a mile radius going to pick up on it? I DD 70 miles a day so I need some input from some fellow cali 5.0s before I pull the trigger. Thanks guys

01yellercobra

Established Member
I noticed it when I had no cats on my 01. And when following my two buddies with O/R pipes I can smell it. It's not overpowering though. I think the volume increase would be a bigger concern.

Last edited:

kingcobra323

Established Member
I ran catless h on mine with 91 for a while. On hwy no problem at a stop or your garage and ull Def smell it. Now I run e85 no complaints catless smells like Tequila and vodka. Lol

Introverture

Established Member
i run a Bassani O/R X with Borla Stingers, when I went from a Catted X to an O/R X, I did notice the smell difference, but after having it around 2 weeks I can only smell it when its a cold start, I don't think cops will give you a hard time about that, I'd be more concerned on the car being louder

Users who are viewing this thread