O/R X Pipe

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Is there anywhere that sells new O/R x-pipes for Cobras? I've looked around and I can only find catted x pipes for sale new. If they don't sell them new anymore is there anyone you guys would recommend buying a used one from? I found a parts farm account on Instagram selling but I don't know if they're legit or not.
Screenshot_20221008-222533_Instagram.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Make sure to use something with buyer protection, like your credit card or PayPal Goods and Services. Don't use PayPal Friends and Family or CashApp when using these Instagram parts outlets.
I asked them what payments they take and they said Zelle, Apple Pay, and Venmo. I also asked them for a shipping quote because they're in CA and I'm in Missouri, they said $100 would be fine for shipping.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I asked them what payments they take and they said Zelle, Apple Pay, and Venmo. I also asked them for a shipping quote because they're in CA and I'm in Missouri, they said $100 would be fine for shipping.

Are you on Facebook? I’m in MO and when I was on Facebook I was apart of MOStangs and you will find one on there…might take a bit.

I’ve also used Mustang Parts Reaper. They may have one too. They are in FL and are legit. I’ve bought quite a few parts off of them. It’s been awhile so who knows if they are still around. They were FB and Insta.

Where in MO? I’m around STL and have seen maybe 2 other cobras outside of mine in the past 2.5 years….

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Are you on Facebook? I’m in MO and when I was on Facebook I was apart of MOStangs and you will find one on there…might take a bit.

I’ve also used Mustang Parts Reaper. They may have one too. They are in FL and are legit. I’ve bought quite a few parts off of them. It’s been awhile so who knows if they are still around. They were FB and Insta.

Where in MO? I’m around STL and have seen maybe 2 other cobras outside of mine in the past 2.5 years….
I am in MOStangs. I'm originally from STL but I live down in Joplin now. I'll see about making a post in that group to see if someone has one.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member

HPLouis

Established Member

Don't do it!!! I've heard countless stories of people on FB that sent a payment through Zelle, Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal Friends and Family, etc. and they get ripped off. If they're a business, they should take credit card. If not, they should take PayPal Goods and Services. All those other methods will not offer buyer protection and you'll get ripped off.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Don't do it!!! I've heard countless stories of people on FB that sent a payment through Zelle, Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal Friends and Family, etc. and they get ripped off. If they're a business, they should take credit card. If not, they should take PayPal Goods and Services. All those other methods will not offer buyer protection and you'll get ripped off.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll steer clear of that from now on.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
I'm gonna get some BBK longtubes with it

I bought BBK ceramic coated headers right when the EPA started doing their **** in the beginning of 2021. I found a small “shop” on eBay in CA who was making o/r Xs for BBKs and grabbed on for like $200. Still haven’t put it on but that’s my winter project. I hope it fits or I’m screwed.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
I don’t see how pacesetter will fit BBK. Pacesetter headers have slip on flanges and BBK has bolt on flanges for the midpipe. Good luck.

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
Went through this exact issue last year, could not find anything that fit stock manifolds that did not have cats.
I ended up buying ARH headers and O/R midpipe.

MG0h3

Established Member
Damn. I’ve got a Bassanni OR/X on the car and a 3” ARH catless bnib in my garage.

I know what I’ve got.

5 BTC each

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread