O2 sensor price?

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Just curious where people think the best place to get a new set of o2 sensors are and what price should I expect. I haven't bought new ones in 4-5 years and my memory is foggy.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
http://www.oxygensensors.com/

Don’t mess with the universal type….too much work

For 50.00 I got the stock oem plug in sensor, no shipping charge and I got them in 2 days!!
Remember there are front and rear type sensors

Mike Carter
Sales Manager
Auto Medic Supply
(866)441-7039
27500 Cumberland Rd.
Tehachapi, CA 93561 USA
http://www.oxygensensors.com

Universal = cutting and splicing into your old connector end

budguy1967

Established Member
There was a guy on Corral.net (Pintoman351) that had several hundred sets of brand new 02 sensors(front and back) that he was selling the complete set for $70 shipped...these were Ford OEM sensors...have them on my car and they work fine. His post was several pages long with compliments from everyone who bought them...might check and see if he has anymore.

Here is his info Pintoman....set of 4 O2's shipped is $70 Front 2 only is $50 shipped. Payment by paypal only. paypal account is [email protected]

Talk to him first!...I am not responsible..only giving out info from a successful transaction that I had.

Last edited:

mustangdan429

Established Member
at my local ford they list for $81 dollars. I got 1 for $40 and it defintly helped gas milage and performance. dont get the back ones, just get the 2 front ones.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
budguy1967 said:
There was a guy on Corral.net (Pintoman351) that had several hundred sets of brand new 02 sensors(front and back) that he was selling the complete set for $70 shipped...these were Ford OEM sensors...have them on my car and they work fine. His post was several pages long with compliments from everyone who bought them...might check and see if he has anymore.

Here is his info Pintoman....set of 4 O2's shipped is $70 Front 2 only is $50 shipped. Payment by paypal only. paypal account is [email protected]

Talk to him first!...I am not responsible..only giving out info from a successful transaction that I had.

I am glad to hear that you got some from him, because I placed an order with him and they should arrive any day. $70 for all for is a steal, and I couldn't pass it up. How is the install on these?

COBRASVT

Established Member
URDONE said:
I am glad to hear that you got some from him, because I placed an order with him and they should arrive any day. $70 for all for is a steal, and I couldn't pass it up. How is the install on these?

That is a good deal.

Install:

w/out cats....10 minutes.

w/cats...an hour. Get the O2 socket tool from Autozone..$5 or so.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I have no cats. I know the rears are easy, just never took a look at the fronts.

Users who are viewing this thread