o8 gt500 black f/s

miss03ow

Established Member
quick post just bought it and now have to sell it 08 black stripe delete nav,l interior my color, cpo warranty uptio 100k, mods 2. upper cqi sct3000, lund tuem metco idler and new plugs, tires almost new will get a tread measuremnt tomorrw,24xxx miles will be detaied before delivery, pm me pics at shammy29 photobucket:beer

35k Ono

Last edited:

miss03ow

Established Member
Last edited:

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Can you pm me your bottom line price iam in the market for a gt500 to replace my 04 cobra which I have a sale pending on it...iam also in LA

miss03ow

Established Member
sorry man 36 is bottom line its under kbb and I sank about 1500 in parts that really is as low as i can go,and that just breaks me even :beer:

miss03ow

Established Member
Really don't want to daily drive it I thought it wouldn't bother me to dd it but I would rather have it parked in a garage for weekends but I can't do that as planned

VegasMichael

Established Member
The mileage is a bit concerning. There are many '08s with way less miles going for similar prices and cheaper that are also garage-kept with no dings. Take a look at autotrader.com for examples. In reality, KBB doesn't hold much weight to most prospective buyers, especially on this site. Also, you might want to edit your initial post for clarity's sake; it is very difficult to read/understand with the typos. Sorry to be a downer but I think you are asking too much.

miss03ow

Established Member
Fair enough I will entertain offers, and I didn't realize how many errors there were in the original post. Car is black with stripe delete, nav, 2.6 upper jlt cai tune and magnaflow axleback, also is a certified pre- owned car with warranty to 100k mileage is 25667

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
The mileage is a bit concerning. There are many '08s with way less miles going for similar prices and cheaper that are also garage-kept with no dings. Take a look at autotrader.com for examples. In reality, KBB doesn't hold much weight to most prospective buyers, especially on this site. Also, you might want to edit your initial post for clarity's sake; it is very difficult to read/understand with the typos. Sorry to be a downer but I think you are asking too much.

Ok, 3 years ago this was a 50k car and now it has 24xxx miles with basic mods we all plan on doing to our cars and your asking 35k. Sounds very reasonable to me, I understand some people keep these cars as garage queens and never drive them but what is he suppose to do give the car away. IMO I wouldn't budge too much on the price, the problem is it's a buyers market right now. I do agree he needs a much better right up and at least a handful of photos posted below that. That's what is hurting you. GLWS if I didn't have mine already I would buy it for sure.:)

miss03ow

Established Member
Ty for the kind words I've been posting from my iPhone while my laptop is being fixed as soon as I can I am going to re-attempt a proper write up

mrwhipp

LMH member
Established Member
Hey i recognize the Apt complex as the one in Lafayette. I also live in lafayette and am very interested. My number is 3373223830 plz txt or call when you can

Users who are viewing this thread