Oakley Glasses

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
No body wants these badass Oakelys? I decided to rock them today for the first time in forever and i forgot how much the ladies love these glasses. Talk about a chick magnet! They were jumping out of every corner! Some body come and buy this piece of art that we call oakely half jacket glasses!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
No body wants these badass Oakelys? I decided to rock them today for the first time in forever and i forgot how much the ladies love these glasses. Talk about a chick magnet! They were jumping out of every corner! Some body come and buy this piece of art that we call oakely half jacket glasses!

Haha :beer:

----------------
Now playing: Godsmack - I Stand Alone
via FoxyTunes

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i love my 1/2 jackets, they are the best glasses ive ever had. I paid $110 for mine about 1 1/2 yrs ago, im shocked noone is jumping on these. Whats your bottom dollar shipped?

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
O man guys someone needs to buy these bad boys because I can't handle the attention that I get from these! I went to the beach yesterday and wore them because they are perfect for checkin the ladies out (they can't see your eyes) Well as I was checking them out I could see them staring me down. Most of the girls were either eye-****ing the shit out of me and some where mouthing "Those are some sexy ass glasses".

Some body buy these babe attracting sunglasses!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Those are some sexy ****ing glasses.,., only thing else needed would be an awesome ****ing wolf shirt :rockon:

good luck with the sale :)

Users who are viewing this thread