Obama visits 57 states

logan_yomtov

Established Member
seriously, **** global warming. theres nothing we can do to cause or prevent it. its just a climatic cycle. stupid miccain. Bush has been saying the same BS about global warming as well...

anyway, back to topic. Obama is a moron. god help us if we have this guy running the country.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
LMAO at the bush vid. But as stated Bush is funny lol yes a little slow but who isn't these days?

The_Wretched

Established Member
i back hillary. if she doesn't win... then it's mccain for me... not by choice or preference.

al gore is my president.

The_Wretched

Established Member
Good Lord what is happening in that head of yours:bash:

i am no republican... no where near conservative.

i definitely believe that there is a link between obama and islam.

i don't underestimate the stupidity of the american people... bush was elected. electing a terrorist is very likely. :nonono:

Jefe

Established Member
You believe Obama has ties with Islam but dont have no problem buying Al Gores theory on Global Warming?

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I don't want this to happen but...... I think somebody will take a shot at Obama within his first year in office.

sixt5

Established Member
anyone else think we need a redo? totally start over with the election with NEW people? I have some strong beliefs (which i'd say many of you agree with me) that i will not go into to keep things civil here.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
ROTFLMAO!
(snip) and he may be from Texas, where their attitude is: they know there are other states, they're just not as great as Texas. (snip)

Stewart

sooooooo are you saying there is something wrong with out attitude here in Texas ?

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
anyone else think we need a redo? totally start over with the election with NEW people? I have some strong beliefs (which i'd say many of you agree with me) that i will not go into to keep things civil here.

Let go of your feelings:pop:

Jefe

Established Member
there are 57 muslim states, check it out
Yikes, so all those naysyers who said Obama has no ties with Islam need to STFU. Hes now confusing America with the Islamic States

http://www.iheu.org/node/2546

its just hilarious with all these things going against him, hes still beating Hillary. Our society is so strayed

Users who are viewing this thread