Obama's birth certificate

oilwell1415

Established Member
If that was so easy why didn't he do it 3 years ago when it needed to happen instead of spending money hiding it from us. Citizen or not he's still nothing but a big joke that the American people have played on themselves.

Krwy

Established Member
Meh....

But like others said, that thing looks like it's in great shape from a 1961 document. Mine is from '85 and looks like it went to battle. It has sat in a drawer for the last 20 years and looks far worse.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I'm curious, (yeah it's a copy of the original, just like mine is) but why does it have the wierd scroll type thing on the left hand side?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
If that was so easy why didn't he do it 3 years ago when it needed to happen instead of spending money hiding it from us. Citizen or not he's still nothing but a big joke that the American people have played on themselves.

because it took his cabinet 3 years to properly deflect the lawsuits/cases for him providing such proof so they could accurately forge the proper document with proper redundant backups.

Man if someone questioned my citizenship I would be able to go to my house, grab my REAL birth certificate (not a cert of live birth), and show it for the whole world to see.

I doubt it matters though, he wont make a 2nd term.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
If it's legit, what does it prove, he's just a traitor instead of a foreign enemy?

Users who are viewing this thread