OBD code question

dydu

hard work pays off
Established Member
i just check the Trouble Codes on my Livewire and its showing P0231 code.
did some research online and looks like this : "P0231....Fuel Pump Secondary Circuit Low" ? , did anyone knows what does it means? is it something serious? thanks for any advice,Maciek

wydopnthrtl

Established Member
I'd look into the fuel pump resistor thingy (don't know what it's called) that's located behind the front bumper and near the IC pump. Until you figure this out don't go WOT or heavy throttle.

Rich

dydu

hard work pays off
Established Member
thanks for advice, maybe this sounds stupid but could you be more specify about that resistor, where exactly is that thing located and how it looks?
i'm not technical guy at all so PLEASE help

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Lay on your back and slide under the front of your truck. Right behind the heat exchanger there is the intercooler pump that has two lines going to it. Directly above the pump is the white resistor. Should feel like ceramic stone and has two wires going to it.

dydu

hard work pays off
Established Member
thanks Ride, sounds ease enough, will do like you said
RIDE THE said:
Lay on your back and slide under the front of your truck. Right behind the heat exchanger there is the intercooler pump that has two lines going to it. Directly above the pump is the white resistor. Should feel like ceramic stone and has two wires going to it.

Users who are viewing this thread