obvious girls car??

SkylerSVT

Established Member
Well since most SVT owners are guys I want to make mine so OBVIOUS it's a gilrs car....did I do a good job?
516060013az.jpg

516060044ci.jpg

pink enough?? :banana:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
IMO
Instead of it looking like a girls car, it looks like a homosexuals car.

For a girls car you're going to have to put some butterflies somewhere or hang some girlie stuff from the rearview. :shrug:

Last edited:

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
FAsnakes said:
IMO
Instead of it looking like a girls car, it looks like a homosexuals car.

For a girls car you're going to have to put some butterflies somewhere or hang some girlie stuff from the rearview. :shrug:
Yeah and it were a girls, it would be a v6. :D

SkylerSVT

Established Member
i think flower wheels are gay!! I have a feather thing in the window

v6=to girle for me..I like at least a 12 sec car

Last edited:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
98cobra snake said:
Yeah and it were a girls, it would be a v6. :D
That's bad...

I can respect women that have sweet rides. My wife is an automotive enthusiast like me, i think it's cool. But if you want people to know it's a chick car you take a little away from the shock factor. If you still want to do that I'll give you two more suggestions.

1) Get a license plate cover that says something cool for chick. Like, "Spoiled Brat" or "My boyfriend drives a civic"
2) Hang a spice girls cd from the rearview. :shrug:

LZRRED01

Sooo Long Iraq... For now
Established Member
Why do you want it to be a "girly car" just out of curiousity. Just drive with windows down if you want people to "know it is a womans/girls." Just buy an exhaust system or something that would be sweet.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
LZRRED01 said:
Why do you want it to be a "girly car" just out of curiousity. Just drive with windows down if you want people to "know it is a womans/girls." Just buy an exhaust system or something that would be sweet.
A common stereotype would be to assume she's driving her boyfriends/husbands/pimps car. But if she has a couple of girly subtleties you'll know it's hers.

SkylerSVT

Established Member
LZRRED01 said:

oh i have the exhaust system..click my dyno link, trust me you will here it.
And i want it to look like a girls car cause if some punk guy see's my car and notices its a girls ride he might laugh...till i smoke his ass, then we'll see who's really laughting!

s|ck

Established Member
FAsnakes said:
1) Get a license plate cover that says something cool for chick. Like, "Spoiled Brat" or "My boyfriend drives a civic"
Bingo :idea:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
SkylerSVT said:
oh i have the exhaust system..click my dyno link, trust me you will here it.
And i want it to look like a girls car cause if some punk guy see's my car and notices its a girls ride he might laugh...till i smoke his ass, then we'll see who's really laughting!
I'd love to see you own a a guy in a street race on tape, that would be hilarious. I wouldn't run you from fear of loosing alone. :eek:

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
SkylerSVT said:

id love for you to smoke my ass, id prolly try and score some digits after the race

LZRRED01

Sooo Long Iraq... For now
Established Member
If you have an offroad X you should get some "gas fragrance" they sell to make make you the exhaust smell good. That would be girly, and also fairly impressive.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
v6... girls car... haha...

I don't have a terminator but a pretty unique GT...

I agree with the guys though... that pink just doesn't look right. get a license plate that says something cool. ;-)

my car doesn't look girly at all... and I know my husband goes out driving it bragging it's his :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread