OCC Mustang Chopper

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Bike is badass.....I think there was a post last week on this. If it's the one I'm thinking of, I only caught the last half, where they put it on the dyno and messed the rear fender up.

Lawman85

Banned
Yeah, it was the SEMA bike. On the last episode they put it on the dyno and blew the motor because of poor oil supply. They rebuilt it and took it to SEMA.....i'm pissed they never showed the dyno numbers.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Lawman85 said:
Yeah, it was the SEMA bike. On the last episode they put it on the dyno and blew the motor because of poor oil supply. They rebuilt it and took it to SEMA.....i'm pissed they never showed the dyno numbers.

I hope I wasn't the only one disappointed that I didn't get to see dyno numbers. :nonono: However, the bike looked incredible. Paul Sr. said something to the affect of it being the most custom fabrication they've done on any bike to date. Everything on it looked so nice. :coolman:

smokincobra04

Established Member
yea i saw that episode last Monday. They showed Paul Senior Tearing it up with the GT500. WAS AWESOME! its on tonight too (Monday) on the discovery channel. Think they are going to continue working on it!

Users who are viewing this thread