Ocean City Spring Cruise

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay..just thought I would start the thread. Looks like we have several members interested. Carosuel (sp?) seems to be the place to stay. Add your comments, notes, etc..here! Also..post if you are going and I will add to the list!

ATTENDEES
1) IronTerp
2) Blk03SVTCobra
3) Cobra330
4) Hissssnsvt
5) Rawsn8k
6) [RageATM]
7) Miamifan1354
8) ta2d1
9) playwithmysnake
10) 03silvr10thvert
11) undrpresr
12) skinsfan202
13) 03cobravertWV
14) JRS Blown Snake
15) Bunky
16) qwukhuh
17) blak92
18) 03toplesscobra
19) jbp99cobra
20) The Good
21) 04Torchvert
22) Mrcobraguy
23) 03Redfire Cobra

UPDATED - 5/17/2005
1) IronTerp - Safeway
2) Blk03SVTCobra - Annapolis
3) Cobra330 - Safeway
4) Hissssnsvt - Safeway
5) Rawsn8k - Annapolis
6) [RageATM] - (Coming seperate)
7) Miamifan1354 - (meeting there)
8) ta2d1 - Annapolis
9) playwithmysnake - Annapolis
10) 03silvr10thvert - Safeway
11) undrpresr - ?????
12) skinsfan202 - Safeway
13) 03cobravertWV (Coming sperate)
14) JRS Blown Snake - ?????
15) Bunky - Safeway
16) qwukhuh - (Coming sperate)
17) blak92 - (Coming seperate
18) 03toplesscobra - Safeway
19) jbp99cobra - Safeway
20) The Good - Safeway
21) 04Torchvert - (Coming seperate)
22) Mrcobraguy - (Coming seperate)
23) 03Redfire Cobra - (Coming seperate)
24) RedfireVenom - ?????
25) drillsergeantjr (Saturday?)
26) I-CAN-STANG - Safeway
27) sooper822 - (Coming seperate)
28) Rayzcar - (Coming seperate)

Last edited by a moderator:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I may try to attend as well. But I think this time, it may be with out my wife.

RAWSN8K

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
I'm already going and staying with some other friends that I always stay with...

we have the penthouse suite at teh carosuel so I will be there :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Okay...just got off the phone with the Group Sales rep at the Carousel. No bargains for this weekend! She said "cruisin weekend" is an easy sellout and they don't do specials for that wekend.

So the rates.....Are you sitting down??? Oceanfront = $249/night, Oceanside = $159/night. Actually not that bad. Jay and Prasad are already booked there and say it's a real nice place. They have 259 total rooms in the hotel and 119 of them are booked as of today. So, we still have some time, but it WILL sell out! There may be some MACAers looking to share a room as well which would be a nice price break.

A bunch of us are going to caravan on down on Friday morning, May 20 from the Wash, D.C. area and coming back sometime on Sunday. So it will be a three day, two night stay.

If you're interested, post up so Mike can add you to his list and start thinking about making reservations if you want to stay at the Carousel. Make sure you make reservations on-line at:

http://www.carouselhotel.com/reservations.html

For some reason, they're charging $189 through the reservation desk for the oceanside rooms, but the oceanfront are the same either way.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Okay...just got off the phone with the Group Sales rep at the Carousel. No bargains for this weekend! She said "cruisin weekend" is an easy sellout and they don't do specials for that wekend.

So the rates.....Are you sitting down??? Oceanfront = $249/night, Oceanside = $159/night. Actually not that bad. Jay and Prasad are already booked there and say it's a real nice place. They have 259 total rooms in the hotel and 119 of them are booked as of today. So, we still have some time, but it WILL sell out! There may be some MACAers looking to share a room as well which would be a nice price break.

A bunch of us are going to caravan on down on Friday morning, May 20 from the Wash, D.C. area and coming back sometime on Sunday. So it will be a three day, two night stay.

If you're interested, post up so Mike can add you to his list and start thinking about making reservations if you want to stay at the Carousel. Make sure you make reservations on-line at:

http://www.carouselhotel.com/reservations.html

For some reason, they're charging $189 through the reservation desk for the oceanside rooms, but the oceanfront are the same either way.

not sure how many of you have wifes and stuff...but I'm staying with 6 other people in the Bigger Penthouse Suite and we each are paying 220 total. This is for the 18th (wed) to the 22nd (leave on sunday morning).

there are 3 bedrooms in the penthouse suite, each with 2 beds (twin size beds) and a fold out couch in the main room...plus tons of floor space...we are actually going to have a friend or two sleep on the floor and they each are going to pay 100 bucks (take our cost down to 200 bucks or so too!).

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
If someone wants to share a room or something..I am in..that's pretty rich for the whole weekend in my opinion..but, I want to go! Let me know!

Or if no one wants to..RageATM..I maybe in for a $100.00...

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
lRageATMl said:
not sure how many of you have wifes and stuff...but I'm staying with 6 other people in the Bigger Penthouse Suite and we each are paying 220 total. This is for the 18th (wed) to the 22nd (leave on sunday morning).

there are 3 bedrooms in the penthouse suite, each with 2 beds (twin size beds) and a fold out couch in the main room...plus tons of floor space...we are actually going to have a friend or two sleep on the floor and they each are going to pay 100 bucks (take our cost down to 200 bucks or so too!).

Do you have any room for me? I'm not proud, I'll sleep on the floor. Heck, I slept in a Hummer during the First Gulf War back in 91 for 9 months, I can sleep anywhere. Let me know. Or if anyone else wants to go in on a place together.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Do you have any room for me? I'm not proud, I'll sleep on the floor. Heck, I slept in a Hummer during the First Gulf War back in 91 for 9 months, I can sleep anywhere. Let me know. Or if anyone else wants to go in on a place together.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

I can either jump in there too..or Todd if you want to split a room..I am in for that too...just let me know!

Thanks!

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
let me check with the people I am staying with ... I have no problem with any of you staying (really any 2...3 is kinda pushing it....)

I'll get back to you all tommorow.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
well i talked to the people I am staying with, you both can stay with us but it will be crowded. besides the 7 of us that are already staying there (on beds :) ) , there are 3 other people staying with is (so 10 total), plus you 2.

The penthouse is huge, so don't get me wrong, you are more then welcome to stay, but if your a picky person you probably don't want to stay with us...lol it will be like the dorms in college all over again! :banana:

anyways, the choice is up to you, try to let me know in the next couple of weeks so we can set how many people we have in the room...

I am leaving on Wednesday Afternoon (18th) staying until sunday morning (22nd). I'll probably just do what I normally do...i.e. leave at 7-8am on sunday to beat traffic.

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
lRageATMl said:
well i talked to the people I am staying with, you both can stay with us but it will be crowded. besides the 7 of us that are already staying there (on beds :) ) , there are 3 other people staying with is (so 10 total), plus you 2.

The penthouse is huge, so don't get me wrong, you are more then welcome to stay, but if your a picky person you probably don't want to stay with us...lol it will be like the dorms in college all over again! :banana:

anyways, the choice is up to you, try to let me know in the next couple of weeks so we can set how many people we have in the room...

I am leaving on Wednesday Afternoon (18th) staying until sunday morning (22nd). I'll probably just do what I normally do...i.e. leave at 7-8am on sunday to beat traffic.

Thanks...RageATM...let me think about this and I will get back to you within a few days.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I'm going down Friday morning, around 8am and staying well into sunday night.. We always go to dinner on sunday night around 4 or 5 and then head home.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
hey! i hope u guys dont mind me posting in here. when exactly is the cruise? how good is it? ive wanted to try this one before just never knew anyone that really went. im about 6 hours from there and ready to cruise! thanks

oh and where's the place ot be? i see you guys saying the carousel?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
BADASS03SVT said:
hey! i hope u guys dont mind me posting in here. when exactly is the cruise? how good is it? ive wanted to try this one before just never knew anyone that really went. im about 6 hours from there and ready to cruise! thanks

oh and where's the place ot be? i see you guys saying the carousel?
You're welcome over here anytime....The OC cruise is one of the nations best. The whole area is pretty much dominated by High Performance cars and trucks for the entire weekend. It lasts from Thursday, May 19 to Sunday May 22 this year. Come on down! And the Carousel is the one of the best places to stay according to MACA members that have done it before.

Users who are viewing this thread