OCHP MASSIVE End Of Summer Cruise

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Where the **** am I gonna put all these cars? :shrug:

I kind of have a cool idea; it might be the only alternative at this point with so many cars anyway...

What about ordering 20 pizza's (or however many we may need) and eating them in the parking lot while checking out all of the cars like a little car show?

We would have to find a pizza place that has adequate parking, but it shouldn't be too difficult being as how it's during the weekend. We could even tell everyone up front to pitch in $5 per person or something to avoid any complication when it's time to buy.

We'd have to make sure that we do it accurately though because we could have a shitload of extra pizza on our hands if we don't. LOL

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I kind of have a cool idea; it might be the only alternative at this point with so many cars anyway...

What about ordering 20 pizza's (or however many we may need) and eating them in the parking lot while checking out all of the cars like a little car show?

We would have to find a pizza place that has adequate parking, but it shouldn't be too difficult being as how it's during the weekend. We could even tell everyone up front to pitch in $5 per person or something to avoid any complication when it's time to buy.

We'd have to make sure that we do it accurately though because we could have a shitload of extra pizza on our hands if we don't. LOL

We all know that about half of the cars will show so lets just say when the day comes theres only 40-50. Still a pretty damn good amount though.

Last time i was at the Galpin cruise it was 100+ cars and it was just insane to keep everyone together.

Cant wait for this! :beer:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
We all know that about half of the cars will show so lets just say when the day comes theres only 40-50. Still a pretty damn good amount though.

Last time i was at the Galpin cruise it was 100+ cars and it was just insane to keep everyone together.

Cant wait for this! :beer:

You're probably right, but you never know, bro. I personally know every single person from OCHP will be there so we might have a little bit higher of a success rate. LOL

We've got 81 cars now. :rockon:

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
I'm expecting about a 50 to 60% turnout.....Rick, I like that. Lack of options, but kindof a cool choice!

CobraMac

Established Member
Well well well gentleman. Nice to be back again. And yes I AM BACK. hahaha. I disappeared for a while but we will get into that story later. I'm almost done with the mods to the cobra too so I will hopefully have it all finished by the time this cruise goes down. And like i've said before....

SLURP THAT KNOB BITCHESSSSS!!!!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Well well well gentleman. Nice to be back again. And yes I AM BACK. hahaha. I disappeared for a while but we will get into that story later. I'm almost done with the mods to the cobra too so I will hopefully have it all finished by the time this cruise goes down. And like i've said before....

Dude where the **** have you been man. Shit i thought you disappeared for good... Is your cobra up and running?

See you at the cruise, hopefully you still remember me. lol.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member

OH MY GOD! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! WTF!?

You changed your cell number, you stopped hanging around, you stopped posting online... You fell off the grid Bourne Identity status, son!

PM me you damn cell number, Brandon!

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member

He's back:rockon:

HaHa I thought you where gone for good:shrug:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Oh my, I might even come down if its that good, I need to break my clutch in anyway.:rockon: How far is this from San Jose?:??:550-600 miles or so?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Oh my, I might even come down if its that good, I need to break my clutch in anyway.:rockon: How far is this from San Jose?:??:550-600 miles or so?

Sweet! Here's the address of where we're meeting; or right next to it at least... Map quest it from your place.

T.G.I.-Friday's
23040 Eastpark Dr.
Yorba Linda, CA 92887

:beer:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Do you guys set a place for lunch out in Arrowhead or Big Bear?

I came up with this idea if all else fails.

SIr RiccuS said:

Users who are viewing this thread