OE headlamps

2004cobra615

sssvtsnake
Established Member

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
No updates. Thinking of returning other side and just saying screw it.
Ill email them and check on progress and post it. Wanted to do a retrofit build..

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I've thought about returning my set to. They made it sound like I'd have to eat the shipping. Doesn't seem fair if it's a defective product.

2004cobra615

sssvtsnake
Established Member
I've thought about returning my set to. They made it sound like I'd have to eat the shipping. Doesn't seem fair if it's a defective product.

That was quick.

"As of right now, Ford hasn't given us a date on when they expect to see the new lamps come in. Generally with things being escalated up through quality control, they can take quite a while. I do apologize for the wait. At any time, you would rather have a refund. Please let us know. Otherwise, we have a whole list of guys with the same issue we are waiting on Ford to send a good product to send to you all. Thanks again,

Chris"

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That was quick.

"As of right now, Ford hasn't given us a date on when they expect to see the new lamps come in. Generally with things being escalated up through quality control, they can take quite a while. I do apologize for the wait. At any time, you would rather have a refund. Please let us know. Otherwise, we have a whole list of guys with the same issue we are waiting on Ford to send a good product to send to you all. Thanks again,

Chris"

Thanks for an update Chris, much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread