OEM Air Intake Fender Bolt

Cobra-Master

Established Member
I just removed a Steeda CAI and installing the stock air intake. The Steeda bolt isn't long enough, does anyone know what size / length this bolt is, and where I could get one that looks stock?
1Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 8.01.38 PM.png

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Maybe go to a local junk yard and get one? I think they used the same bolt on GT’s not sure about the V6 though. You could also post in the Autonation of white bear lake section and ask if they know by a part diagram. Or if they could get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beastmar

Established Member
The bolt is metric threaded. I'd take the bolt you have now to home depot or some local hardware store and just match the thread and get a longer bolt.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
the way it attaches to the fender is one of those u-clips so yeah you should be able to match one up at a hardware store. i have found that they never really threaded cleanly though even when my car was new.

Cobra-Master

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. I was able to call my Ford dealer and they were able to look up the size, but it's discontinued. It's a M6-1.0 x 35.5mm just in case anyone ever needs that info. I'll try to find one online, not in a big rush.

Users who are viewing this thread