OEM Axle-Back (12' GT M6) - $100 OBO

Bad03Vert

Hello 5.0
Established Member
I'm selling my OEM Axle-Back from my 12' GT with roughly 900 miles of use. Switched them out for a Corsa axle-back and it will only be a matter of time before the wife starts bitching about our garage space being wasted. I prefer to sell these locally to avoid any outrageous shipping charges for buyers. I guess Ford made these so bulky and heavy to keep the ass end of these cars under wraps. These mufflers will come with the original clamps and have the rolled style tips. Pictures will be available upon request. Again, I said I would like to avoid shipping these, but I will at Buyer's expense through any courier of choice. Please PM me with any questions.

$100 OBO

Note: I've had great success using Greyhound Bus Lines to ship heavy and oblong parcels. The only caveat is you would have to pick them up at your nearest Greyhound terminal. If this isn't a problem for buyers this option will be made available.

Thanks for browsing,

Doug

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
lol, about wife bitching about space. I knew i had too many parts laying around when i was tripping over stuff walking around the garage. ttt for ya

Users who are viewing this thread