OEM Factory Floor Mats

rogerb

Established Member
Brand New in the Box!!! OEM Factory Ford not reproduction fake junk.

$500.00 PM Me

lightningmats2.gif

lightningmats1.gif

lightningmats.gif

383svt

Established Member
:shrug:
LOL What????????? I sold a set before to a guy for $500 so I figured that was a fair price to ask. :shrug: Let me see you find some OEM ones:rollseyes

I have a new in box set. I paid $100 for them about 1.5 years ago.

I also have a 2000 mile 94 lightning but I wouldn't ask $50000 for it :shrug:

good luck with your sale. :rockon:

rogerb

Established Member
:shrug:

I have a new in box set. I paid $100 for them about 1.5 years ago.

I also have a 2000 mile 94 lightning but I wouldn't ask $50000 for it :shrug:

good luck with your sale. :rockon:

Not trying to bash or anything... Just figured I would put them up here seeing how a lot of people with theese trucks are on this board. I'll end up putting them on E-bay. As for your truck, that thing must be mint. I had a White 94 with all the options. Wish I kept it. You could sell that thing fast.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
here's how i feel about this stuff and this is just my opinion. when i have something to sell to my "brothers" i will list it here or nloc or fordification or where ever. but when i'm wanting top $ i will go straight to ebay. i doubt anyone here or nloc will give five bones for those matts even though they are rare and nos. 350 maybe. maybe. i'd just go straight to ebay with those for that price. no offense intended.

rogerb

Established Member
here's how i feel about this stuff and this is just my opinion. when i have something to sell to my "brothers" i will list it here or nloc or fordification or where ever. but when i'm wanting top $ i will go straight to ebay. i doubt anyone here or nloc will give five bones for those matts even though they are rare and nos. 350 maybe. maybe. i'd just go straight to ebay with those for that price. no offense intended.

They will end up on ebay once I get a chance.

94-Lightning

Established Member
You listed them as 93-95, you know there is a color difference between the 93's and later. Hate to have someone pay all that money to get the wrong color, you should amend your listing, they look opal 94-95.
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread