Oem Ford parts 10% over cost

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Hey guys, I am offering all OEM Ford, Lincoln and Mercury car and truck parts to forum members for 10% over cost.

This is the same as employee cost and amounts to about 30-40% off list on Ford and 40-50% off list on Motorcraft parts.

We carry a 2.5 million dollar inventory spanning approximately 40,000 part numbers.

This offer is for any and all OEM Ford parts you need, Freight is billed at cost with a $6.50 minimum for UPS ground.

We ship UPS daily with the last pick up being at 6:00 pm central time.

I do not charge extra for special orders and I will accept returns on unused parts providing you pay the freight coming back to me.

I can be reached from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve.

I will also respond to PM's as quickly as possible.

Lawman

Established Member
Steve, I own a 2004 Grand Marquis. I want to purchase a set of Marauder wheels, and a Grille. Could you PM me w/ a price quote? Thanks! :thumbsup:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Dam, to bad it's so close to the holidays. If my cobra sells soon, I'll be in contact.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
CanadaSVT said:
What's the price of a Interceptor steel wheel for a Marauder?

The only question I have is, How sure are you that the 16 inch ford steel wheels will fit on your Marauder?

I looked up steel wheels for a 2004 Grand Marquis and they do not have a listing for a steel that fits the Marauder, They do have one listing that specifically states that it will NOT fit a Marauder.

I am thinking that you may run into clearance problems with the front brakes.

CanadaSVT

Torque Inspector
Established Member
I am positive that they will fit. The same 16" steel wheels that are on state police cruisers (Crown Victoria). Part #3W7Z-1007-CA.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
CanadaSVT said:
I am positive that they will fit. The same 16" steel wheels that are on state police cruisers (Crown Victoria). Part #3W7Z-1007-CA.

O.K. That wheel would cost you $88.79 each and list for $134.53 each.

There are three different steel wheels listed and none is listed in the Grand Marquis catalog as being for a squad car.

If I look them up for a 2003 Crown Vic I do have a specific listing for a squad car but the number is 3W7Z-1007-DA.

Both are listed as black steel wheels, the difference has to do with vehicle production date.

The 3W7Z-1007-DA would cost you $53.49 each and list for $81.05 each.

I have two "CA's" in stock and three "DA's". I can get a full set if you want them.

CanadaSVT

Torque Inspector
Established Member
Thanks for checking. I'm a Ford employee in Canada and thought you might get them cheaper. But with the exchange rate and all it is cheaper for me up here :beer:

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
How much could you get for just 4 Maurader rims? I am interested in purchasing some soon.

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
P.S. I also need brand new front head lights, and two new front turn signal lenses. FYI my car is a '95.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
bigslim said:
Thank you for this offer. Always nice to see a supporting vendor offer us specials.

You are quite welcome, This is actually a standing offer that I have been running for about a year so far.

Working with you guys has been great, I do not see an end to this offer any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread